NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Welcome Kaze!! Great too have another sculptor on board!!!

If that's your first time sculpting, you're gonna give Nic a run for his money ;P That looks mean brother! Looking forward to a full scale Ahab!

LunaticNic likes this.
  2. Tallon

Tallon Young Blood

Hey guys been busy customizing a Neca pred :):):) Back for more :)

3. Tallon

Tallon Young Blood

Take a look on my Lore & universe.

4. UglyMF

UglyMF Unblooded

G'day all,
    I'm new to the forum, but not new to costuming/cosplay and certainly not new to the Predators. Have loved them since the first movie came out.
    Originally from the UK, but lived in Australia/New Zealand for the last 12 years, with my now teenage family.
    My plan is to get a commission built for me, which I will kick off in the next couple of days, as I'm just not ambtious enough to do these awesome characters the justice they deserve, nor do I have the time. I am practical enough though to learn and maintain one of these wonderful beasts - I now need to work out how to choose which one to emulate...
    Looking forward to getting started on what I expect to be an epic ride.
    Steve

Isubomo, Wreav and Jmen like this.
  5. Minihunter

Minihunter Unblooded

Hi guys I'm a complete noob to cosplay. I'm working on a predator costume for my just turned 5 year old son who is utterly obsessed with the hunter and who could blame him. There's tons of help here I wish I'd joined much sooner.

Wreav and Jmen like this.
  6. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

7. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Welcome UglyMF and Minihunter!!! :D Such joy to see new members!

Ugly, you still in NZ mate? I'm JAFA now but used to live down in Christchurch. Butch, or MAULER666 is also from NZ mate :)

Cheers and may both of you have a blast here! :)

8. UglyMF

UglyMF Unblooded

No not in NZ now. I've been in Melbourne for the last 10 years, so not sure if theres any active members around this area.