NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Welcome Kaze!! Great too have another sculptor on board!!!

If that's your first time sculpting, you're gonna give Nic a run for his money ;P That looks mean brother! Looking forward to a full scale Ahab!

LunaticNic likes this.
  2. Tallon

Tallon Young Blood

Hey guys been busy customizing a Neca pred :):):) Back for more :)

3. Tallon

Tallon Young Blood

Take a look on my Lore & universe.

4. UglyMF

UglyMF Unblooded

G'day all,
    I'm new to the forum, but not new to costuming/cosplay and certainly not new to the Predators. Have loved them since the first movie came out.
    Originally from the UK, but lived in Australia/New Zealand for the last 12 years, with my now teenage family.
    My plan is to get a commission built for me, which I will kick off in the next couple of days, as I'm just not ambtious enough to do these awesome characters the justice they deserve, nor do I have the time. I am practical enough though to learn and maintain one of these wonderful beasts - I now need to work out how to choose which one to emulate...
    Looking forward to getting started on what I expect to be an epic ride.
    Steve

Isubomo, Wreav and Jmen like this.
  5. Minihunter

Minihunter Unblooded

Hi guys I'm a complete noob to cosplay. I'm working on a predator costume for my just turned 5 year old son who is utterly obsessed with the hunter and who could blame him. There's tons of help here I wish I'd joined much sooner.

PredARTor, Wreav and Jmen like this.
  6. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

Welcome :)

7. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Welcome UglyMF and Minihunter!!! :D Such joy to see new members!

Ugly, you still in NZ mate? I'm JAFA now but used to live down in Christchurch. Butch, or MAULER666 is also from NZ mate :)

Cheers and may both of you have a blast here! :)

8. UglyMF

UglyMF Unblooded

No not in NZ now. I've been in Melbourne for the last 10 years, so not sure if theres any active members around this area.

9. Mille2ej

Mille2ej Blooded

Hello All!! I Figure I should properly introduce myself to the forum community. I've been a big fan of the Predator for many years and probably saw the first movie at to young of an age (thanks dad). That being said I though I would start a predator build. This is my first time building any type of costume except for some Ghostbusters Proton Packs I did for my wife and I. I currently live in Ohio with my wife and dog but have moved around a bit over the past 10 years.

Looking forward to completing my suit....then possibly starting on a second. After seeing everyone's head sculpts I think I might want to give that a try in the future!
    -Eric

Jmen likes this.
  10. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Finally, Nice to meet you Eric! :D

Bro, your work is amazing for a first suit!!! :D Again, can't wait to see the final product!

Jmen likes this.
  11. Mille2ej

Mille2ej Blooded

Thanks Isubomo, I'll definitely keep posting updates in the thread!

Jmen likes this.
  12. BlackDog

BlackDog Unblooded

Hi Team!

My mates call me Dog. Feel free ;)

I am 49 from NZ and own a small FX co. Called Black Dog Industries. Been meaning to create something for myself for many years and came across this site while doing some research. Just want to say it is an awesome resource! Good to see people of all ages and skills coming together and sharing knowledge..not to mention fun.

I was into "cosplay" before it was cool lol! Thankfully I never forgot how to play.

Great to be here Team, thanks to the creators and mods.

Dog

Shogun and Jmen like this.
  13. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Welcome to all of new members for this moment. Good hunt, chaps!

14. BlackDog

BlackDog Unblooded

Cheers Brother!

Shogun and Jmen like this.
  15. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Hey Dog!

Good to have you on here mate! Where in NZ brother? I live on the North Shore, and when my suit is done, I'd like to be known as the JAFA Predator, LOL

Feel free to hit us up on anything, anytime! Looking forward to whatever project you plan to do, hopefully a suit! :)

Cheers bro!

Shogun likes this.
  16. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

Greetings Yautja's for all the universe! My real name is Norbert Crispo, I live in the Moose country witch is Canada. I have been beginning my career as an Illustrator in 2007 (Or a long time ago). I have been studying art in all it's forms and just recently (1 year and a half) I have been doing cosplay's in 4 different conventions, in Montreal. I am now working on a predator project witch means i am doing more than one costume. I also want to make the most detailed and realistic as possible look for my project....

Peace out and thank you!
    Fly safe whatever........

Shogun

Isubomo and Jmen like this.
  17. BlackDog

BlackDog Unblooded

Hey mate! JAFA Predator lol Love it!! I am down in New Plymouth and YES! a full suit! Hopefully turn up at Armageddon in it :) fingers crossed i get enough free time ti get-er-done :) good to meet you brother, keep you all posted

Dog

Isubomo likes this.
  18. Angrychutney

Angrychutney Unblooded

I hope I'm in the right place to post this. My name is Billy and I'm from the middle of the UK. Fairly new to this done a couple of cosplay props and easy cosplay costumes before and I'm very practical, but I fancied pushing myself to finally do a pred suit I've got patience and know it will be trial and error bit I'm really keen to get going with this. I'm not looking to buy a suit or make a rushed job in a matter of weeks, I'm working on a time frame of 10 months in time for lfcc 2018. Thanks for the info I already got from the site. I dare say I will be needing more in the upcoming months. Good hunting

LunaticNic and Jmen like this.
  19. Mille2ej

Mille2ej Blooded

Hi Billy and welcome to the forum! You're definitely in the right place. We're all very willing to provide support with your build, good luck!:D

Jmen likes this.
  20. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Welcome, Billy
    predator-billy-o.gif

Angrychutney and Mille2ej like this.
  21. Gigahorse

Gigahorse Unblooded

Hi! - I'm a lurker, but I thought I would let you know this forum has been such a help in my first build. The standard of work here is super inspiring and this is a fantastic resource. (I'm another NZer, in my 30s, hobby cosplayer,)

Jmen, Mille2ej and LunaticNic like this.
  22. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

First of, Welcome Angrychutney ! This forum is a treasure trove! Awesome people too! Just holler if ya ever need any help! :D

Gigahorse Welcome! Woohoo!!! Another NZ-er!!! Damn, like Wetas coming out of the woodwork! LOL where were you guys when I did my battle howl!?!?! :p Doesn't matter, more Kiwi Preds, woohoo!!!!

LunaticNic likes this.
  23. DARKSTAR1

DARKSTAR1 Unblooded

Hey guys, my name is DARKSTAR, I run a fan site called Global AvP. It's dedicated to Aliens vs. Predator, Predator and Alien content created by fans. We also showcase mods and have reviews and articles along with hopefully scripts and the sort. I have a huge interest in your work in reincarnating different Predator costumes and love the unique designs that are generated here. Predator is one of my all time favorite monsters and hopefully I can showcase the works people have created here on my site in the future. Good work Predatorium!

-DARKSTAR
    www.globalavp.com

Jmen and Wreav like this.
  24. TLRcarl

TLRcarl Unblooded

hay you guys... im carl from UK into building prop and love movie stuff, a big noob to all this but a proud owner of a predator costume :) just like to say hiaz

Jmen likes this.
  25. TLRcarl

TLRcarl Unblooded

hia andrew
    say mate love that spear, did you make that.... im looking to make one do you have any more pics of it... costume looks sweet