NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. GrumpyYautja

GrumpyYautja Unblooded

Hello, everyone! I'm GrumpyYautja, formerly MRXDX2 on Hunter's Lair. I'm mostly a figure collector, but I've returned to gather reference so I can repaint my Neca Jungle Hunters!

Shogun, Jmen and LunaticNic like this.
  2. Lee27

Lee27 Unblooded

Hi all.

Greetings from Luton, UK.

Long time Predator fan here, and over the past few months I've loved watching them again. Time to start a little collection and I'll soon be starting my first mask build.

Can't wait to see what you guys do. It looks amazing here. I'm a member on the RPF as I'm into Star Wars as well, and recently built a trooper, han carbonate and a real sterling blaster conversion.

Hope to chat soon

Lee

Shogun, GrumpyYautja and Jmen like this.
  3. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Welcome all of new members! Have a good hunt :)

GrumpyYautja likes this.
  4. maladjusted

maladjusted Unblooded

New here... but been browsing a loooong time. Mid-way through my first ever predator build.

Jmen, Shogun and LunaticNic like this.
  5. JohnnyChaos

JohnnyChaos Unblooded

Hi everyone. I'm currently a Stormtrooper in the UKG and am starting to buy/build a p1 pred.
    The head i've ordered should be finished this week. Full face, no bio.
    In the mean time I've started reading the guides on here with a view to maybe trying to buid some of it my self.

Jmen and Mille2ej like this.
  6. Oskie

Oskie Unblooded

Hello everyone,

I’m completely new to the forum and the costume build of my own. Been a long time predator fan and Always wanted to make one but never had the sources to know where to start, and we all began somewhere, so here I am lol. Looking forward to this journey and the honor of becoming a hunter.

Jmen likes this.
  7. Scar

Scar Unblooded

Welcome guys! :)

Shogun and Jmen like this.
  8. taggraphx

taggraphx Unblooded

Hi every one, im from Australia, and have just about finished my suit, and would like to thank Vinman for all his templates, without them my job would have been soooo much harder, 22883261_709447845907637_967417587_n.jpg

9. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

taggraphx good job my friend.... it is pretty clean and well made .... now you need to make another one with your imagination :D I mean with positive criticism .... I know that A LOT of people here on predatorium and around the globe wish to make a Predator costume so fast..... the thing is that we need patience. THe question is : Details, the finish and weathering, also are you willing to spend MANY hours on sculpting and molding your pieces to create a unique kind of costume. Yours is pretty cool indeed, but it looks like regular predators. No offense dear friend! I just want to help people out...... :D

taggraphx and Jmen like this.
  10. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

taggraphx but yes LOL sorry WELCOME my friend to a whole new universe of creating the most fierce WARRIOR of the galaxy (y)

taggraphx and Jmen like this.
  11. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Welcome, guys! Have a fun! (y)

taggraphx likes this.
  12. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

taggraphx likes this.
  13. taggraphx

taggraphx Unblooded

Thank you for the welcome guys, now I am currently working on my wife's suit, we do have to be carful with the design of these suits as it gets hot here in summer and we want to be able to wear them all year round, currently looking at fan designs for the masks too, even on a 20c day it got quite hot in there

14. NeoChi

NeoChi Unblooded

Hello, I am Carlos, originally from PR, now living in Texas. I am a huge Predator Fan. Finally finished with the help of my BFF my first Predator costume after about 1 year working on free time and about $500 spent. Made basically out of spandex to be more comfortable and everything else made of cardboard and foam armor to be lighter. My BFF made 85% of everything; made the armor, dreads, painted by hand the skin of the Predator on the muscle shirt, leggins, and boots; she also gave the shading to all the armor. I painted the armor, and made the spear out of 3 different sizes of PVC that fit into one another. Spear closed is about 2.5 feet and when opened is about 6.5 feet. The only thing that is heavy is the head because the dreads were made with 3/4 inch rope; about 30 feet of rope total, lol. Already used it for the first time about 3 weeks ago in the Alamo City ComiCon in San Antonio and the response and reaction of the public was tremendous. Everyone loved it more than I really expected.

I am happy to be here and looking forward to meet everyone. Il'l post some pics from the AC ComiCon. Thank you.

23023449_1963065944018614_915703996_n.jpg 23023720_1963065204018688_1528541066_n.jpg 23113779_1963065210685354_514783749_n.jpg

15. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

NeoChi well, welcome my friend.... this is pretty good for a first costume compadre ..... :D

16. NeoChi

NeoChi Unblooded

Gracias, brother! Appreciate it. Will be using it again today in the Wizard World ComiCon here in Austin.

17. PredARTor

PredARTor Unblooded

Hello everyone. Check out my own costume
    5 months and 400 dollars spent on this one and i'm still making adjustements since i got sweaty inside that swimsuit.

Super Power effects_1509486391649.png

Isubomo, LunaticNic and Shogun like this.
  18. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

PredARTor hehhehe that is cute ...i love the little FX you did for the plasma cannon BLAST! :D

PredARTor likes this.
  19. Isubomo

Isubomo Hunter

Hello and welcome NeoChi and PredARTor ! Both excellent additions to this community!!! :D

PredARTor likes this.