NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Talk' started by kithunter, Nov 28, 2003.

1. Alex Burrell

Alex Burrell Unblooded

Hello predatorium

I can’t believe I am only juts finding this out now. My name is Alex Burrell, I live in central Florida, USA. I have had my Hunter now for about a year and I have only trooped in it a few times ( mainly because of the heat here) lol

I am looking to troop more as I am used to doing it as a memeber if the 501st.

Please let me know if this is something we have on predatorium when people can request our appearance as predators

E: pitchofdreams@gmail.com
    IG: @Burrell_alex

Hit me up guys!
    Alex

7F9D289D-1E45-423D-8133-C9427CD9C8B2.jpeg

378F316C-6257-4A81-8656-BF90600CE22B.jpeg

2. BuckeyeStalker

BuckeyeStalker Blooded

Welcome aboard!

3. Red2

Red2 Blooded

Hey, everyone!

Just signed up. Have lurked in here for years but only started building props and costumes in the past few seasons. I'm a 501st TK, and last year built an Alien warrior for my 6 year old.
    His younger sister was apparently so jealous of the attention he got last year that she requested "a scarier costume" this year for Halloween. So she gets to be a P1. Build thread coming soon!

Been a fan of Aliens and Predator since the movies came out when I was in middle school.

Love everything you guys and gals are doing.

Peace!

4. Alex Hayashi

Alex Hayashi Unblooded

Hi guys, I'm Alex. You may of seen me snooping around the forums sometimes trying to get knowledge on the know how of cosplay. I'm a huge fan of the Alien and Predator series (Alien being my favorite film) and thought I'd decide to get into Cosplay for said series.
    May of seen before my mask collection which I intend to cosplay, starting off with Big Red.Mask collection.
    Almost all the armor is finished being built and ready to be painted along with the head which I'll keep you guys updated on.

5. DrizzyDesigns

DrizzyDesigns Unblooded

Hey Everyone! I'm Drisana. I've just begun my predator suit journey and I'm so excited to have found this site! I'm a huge fan of all things predator and am excited to finally be at the point in my cosplay abilities to tackle this! I've never made anything predator, but have made a maleficent costume with animatronic 13ft wings, full Serpentor suit, and a few other fun ones. Excited to get to know you all!!!

6. Emilio Lopez

Emilio Lopez Unblooded

I have a huge NECA collection. I love em all, I’m having my first Hot Toys Wolf Predator being shipped in right now.

BuckeyeStalker and LunaticNic like this.
  7. Emilio Lopez

Emilio Lopez Unblooded

I’m at a similar spot as you! I’m really excited as well and hope to have my suit done by Halloween. I’ve done a full Vader, Boba Fett, Samurai, and other cosplays, and this will hopefully be another suit to put under my belt. I am sort of stuck between building the suit from the original Predator movie or making my own original Yautjua. What do you think you’re gonna do?

BuckeyeStalker and LunaticNic like this.
  8. DrizzyDesigns

DrizzyDesigns Unblooded

Oh man, I wish I could have mine done by halloween. I'll be lucky to have it done by next year. haha. I'm going with my own original Yautja. There just aren't that many female Predators to pull from so I'm winging it. This is my current idea.

20180915_083307.jpg

9. Animal Mandible

Animal Mandible Unblooded

Hi guys, it's a pleasure to be here. This all started with my daughter wanting a Pred 1 costume because she's as obsessed as me with the franchise, but it has swiftly turned into a full ongoing build for both of us. I just thought I'd say hi before I return to lurking and learning from this amazing vault of knowledge. I'll post some updates in the next 6-12 months so you can mock my building skills

10. Dannyspraynut1

Dannyspraynut1 Unblooded

Hi guys I’m from London, uk, and I’m a custom car painter and fabricator.
    I’ve been looking at pred suits and bits for years always thinking wish I could have one, I’ve decided the time has come to get involved and as I’ve been a predator fan and a fan of the comics aswell I think I may make mine base on one from the comics too in particular shorty from aliens vs predator war let me know what ya think, I’ve also started a thread on this too.
    Hope to get some sound advice
    Danny

94FACD24-DF90-4520-80A2-07FE0A5A1036.jpeg

CA78E684-F20E-479B-96BD-DAEBFAF42A36.jpeg

DB3E0BC8-C4D3-4ADF-B122-F112F2FCDF7F.jpeg

11. stimpsonJcat

stimpsonJcat Unblooded

Wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I have never done a cosplay but have always wanted to. So like most things in life my wife tells me I'd be stupid if I didn't follow my dreams. So here I am to lurk and learn as much as possible before I take the dive and try and tackle this epic build. I know it may be a very daunting task for a first timer but I'm up for a challenge.

12. Emilio Lopez

Emilio Lopez Unblooded

I have just completed my first big piece of my Yautjua. I made this mask with only paper mache and some liquid latex. Suuuuper cheap. If you have any questions please ask away! It is unfinished as of now, I have to add more dreads and decorate the hair beads. I also have to add the little “hairs” to the eyebrows.

B58449B3-EE5A-41F7-81D3-376E32637EF2.jpeg

13. daverazr

daverazr Unblooded

greetings from ireland and thanks for having me

Shogun and LunaticNic like this.
  14. Shogun

Shogun Hunter

daverazr greetings sir Dave ... I am Shogun a fellow Yautja Hunter now ... I make predator costumes, i am also a beginner in that field thought ... I began as an illustrator mostly. Nice to meet you Dave Razor :D

daverazr likes this.
  15. Shogun

Shogun Hunter

16. daverazr

daverazr Unblooded

same here my friend

17. Tallon

Tallon Blooded

Glad to hear!!

18. deepseadiver96

deepseadiver96 Unblooded

Forgot to post here. My names Vincent, and me and my girlfriend are huge fans of the alien and predator films. I'm mainly an action figure collector and 3D modeler, but have recently started trying my hand at building a predator suit of our favorite predator, Wolf! I've been lurking around here for info I may need to make my costume for a while, but I figure it's time I actually posted for once.

19. Yautjaleader

Yautjaleader Young Blood

Thought I should formally introduce myself and post former cosplay outfits I have done. My nickname is Jamie, but that's not my real name. It is the one I will provide. I have formerly done Titanfall and Assassin's Creed cosplays...

Titanfall Pilot, Jack Cooper
    vs4vbUt.jpg
    6EhULBY.png 9ArFM9y.jpg K0Wz5Ho.jpg

Assassin's Creed
    4UNIy2C.jpg
    zM9q5oi.jpg