NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

UneekOne

Unblooded
Hello all, just wanted to stop in and say hey, I have been costuming for several years now with several Official kits in the Mandalorian Mercs CC and also several in the Intergalactic Costumers alliance. Very interested in starting a Predator build and am in the learning and looking at all the awesome WIPs stage. Hoping to learn some skills and get started in the very near future. Thanks for having me and hope to talk to you all very soon.

div87

Unblooded
Hello all readers!

Im David and im from denmark.
I love movies and Sci fi gonner take the 1st place!
Remember first time i saw Predator when i was very young and i didnt sleep for days :O But absolut wort it.
Huge fan for the Predator and Predator 2, but the AVP should not have been made if you ask me..

I been doing a hell of alot warhammer/warhammer 40.000 when i was a teen and here in the last year i have done 1:1 helmets from the movies
Also im building a 501st Clone trooper to join the 501st Garrison soon. It should be done in okt/nov i hope :)

When i finish my 501st CT i will start some good research for a strong and good predator build.
I still look around the forum to get some inspiration. 
One thing i mentioned, is there no "full time" vendors on the sales??

Thanks for reading "ugly motherfuckers" :p

// David

Zac Schneider

Unblooded
Zac out of Cincinnati Ohio. My son wanted me to build him a Predator suit so i signed up. But i must say looking around makes me want to try to make one for myself also! I always modify his store bought costumes. I made him a Zombie Spiderman which was a big hit.

552029_10151078169181872_923095859_n.jpg

Surrylda

Unblooded
Hi there

I've lurked here for a few years now & finally decided to join.
I'm hoping to get a few female preds built & look forward to gleaning knowledge from those who have done so before me.
I'll also eventually build a male pred but you all seem to have plenty of info to go off of there.

Surrylda

PS - I know how to use the "search" function so we should be fast friends  :D

Oh no, you're onto us!  lol  Yeeeah, one of our little pet pevs but now we know you're off to a good start.  Welcome to the Lair guys and gals!

Surrylda

Unblooded
A Hunter's Moon said:

Oh no, you're onto us!  lol  Yeeeah, one of our little pet pevs but now we know you're off to a good start.  Welcome to the Lair guys and gals!
You and every other forum. I'm loving the links in some of your profiles as well. It helps.

Thanks for the welcome~ 

spgfx

Hunter
I'm getting my Pred. Ready for
megacon 2014. Where in FL are U. Were in Jupiter. You planning on attending Halloween horror nights at Universal ?

yanchus

Unblooded
Hello fellow Hunters!
My name is Dylan and I am 27 years old. I live on the North Side of Toronto, Ontario in Vaughan. I have loved Predator for as long as I can remember, and I am now in the stages of doing my research for my very first build.
I am looking at doing a P2 Elder inspired costume. I have already been interacting with numerous members of the site and I have to say everyone has been very helpful.
Like I said before, the amount of knowledge and experience on this site is amazing. I look forward to speaking/dealing with many of you.

Dropthehammer

Unblooded
Hey all!
Quick intro, my name is Mike I'm 25 from west palm beach, FL
I've always been a fan of the predator movies and anything predator. I've always had a fantasy to build a full costume and after going to the Halloween horror nights in Orlando and seeing a full predator costume in person that "itch" is now a full blown syndrome. I hope to learn a lot and hopefully someday contribute!

spgfx

Hunter
Welcome Hammer. It seem we not only share a great name, Mike also here but a great location. I live just up the road In Jupiter, Florida. I'm working on my first ever build and love it. I hope to see some pics from yours up soon. Are you going to Megacon ? That's my end goal for my build.

Beard

Unblooded
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi from Canada, and thanks for letting me join your ranks! I've been into costumes/cosplay for a few years, but i've never tackled anything like this before, there's some amazing stuff in here, hopefully through your vast collective knowledge, I can have my dream predator costume :)

Cheers, Beard

Jersey predator

Unblooded
Hey everybody! Just want to say what's up for the hunters here! I'm from New Jersey,city of Long Branch on jersey shore .. Yes I'm a predator movies fan as all here !! I spent few thousands on a suite of the predator P1 and I hang out on some Halloween party's with it, awarded on 2 of them best costume! So hope all the best for all !!

Predator380

Unblooded
Hi guys. Not really a new member as such (been lurking for ages, then had a hiatus of several years at least...Ehe...).

29 years old, Student by day, bug by night. Into anime, gaming, xenos and all things Pred of course. ^_^ Hope to talk with you all soon! :)