NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE!

Shogun

Hunter
taggraphx good job my friend.... it is pretty clean and well made .... now you need to make another one with your imagination :D I mean with positive criticism .... I know that A LOT of people here on predatorium and around the globe wish to make a Predator costume so fast..... the thing is that we need patience. THe question is : Details, the finish and weathering, also are you willing to spend MANY hours on sculpting and molding your pieces to create a unique kind of costume. Yours is pretty cool indeed, but it looks like regular predators. No offense dear friend! I just want to help people out...... :D

taggraphx

Unblooded
Thank you for the welcome guys, now I am currently working on my wife's suit, we do have to be carful with the design of these suits as it gets hot here in summer and we want to be able to wear them all year round, currently looking at fan designs for the masks too, even on a 20c day it got quite hot in there

NeoChi

Unblooded
Hello, I am Carlos, originally from PR, now living in Texas. I am a huge Predator Fan. Finally finished with the help of my BFF my first Predator costume after about 1 year working on free time and about $500 spent. Made basically out of spandex to be more comfortable and everything else made of cardboard and foam armor to be lighter. My BFF made 85% of everything; made the armor, dreads, painted by hand the skin of the Predator on the muscle shirt, leggins, and boots; she also gave the shading to all the armor. I painted the armor, and made the spear out of 3 different sizes of PVC that fit into one another. Spear closed is about 2.5 feet and when opened is about 6.5 feet. The only thing that is heavy is the head because the dreads were made with 3/4 inch rope; about 30 feet of rope total, lol. Already used it for the first time about 3 weeks ago in the Alamo City ComiCon in San Antonio and the response and reaction of the public was tremendous. Everyone loved it more than I really expected.

I am happy to be here and looking forward to meet everyone. Il'l post some pics from the AC ComiCon. Thank you.

23023449_1963065944018614_915703996_n.jpg
23023720_1963065204018688_1528541066_n.jpg
23113779_1963065210685354_514783749_n.jpg

Hello everyone from Montreal!

Been a huge fan like everyone else here, and finally got enough cash and serious luck to pick up a used P1 on Kijiji (like a Canadian Craigslist).
It's gonna need some work, so I'm planning on learning a lot about touch-ups, fit, and getting it convention ready!
I'll post some pics soon of what I have already!

Cheers!

---Alex

Hello. Born, raised, and currently live in Columbus, OH ( Go Buckeyes!) Been a Predator fan since I first watched the original in the 80's. Started cosplaying in 2016, not Predator but a Sith Lord. Last year was my first Predator attempt. This year will be even better. More pics to come!

--Mark