New Microsoft Portable Media Player

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I got a new media player last saturday. This is so easy to use Art could hand it. The nice thing about it is I can carry all my Pred movie with me at all times. It has a built in WIFI so I can send files from one Zune to another up to 50 ft away. It has a built in radio and you can store presets on it. You can change the wallpapers on it. This blows the Ipod out of the water. It has a 30 gig hard drive and you can mod it to a 80 gig. The sound on this is awsome, the volume can be turned up so loud that will make your ears bleed( Just kidding on the bleeding part). Sorry I didn't clean the screen before taking the pictures.
CIMG0146.jpg
CIMG0148.jpg

CIMG0149.jpg
CIMG0152.jpg

ronin

Hunter
thats one cool toy you got!the technology these day's...amazing.thats definately what i'd carry on me,all the predator,blade,matrix movies,etc..very nice!

RaptorArts

Hunter
I was going to keep this to myself but since I probably wont get to it ever due to my financial situation and life in general...
Take that unit since it playes properly sideways "unlike I pod" you can stick it in your predator arm computer and have it play back some great vids of the count down sequence with sound and the predators talking to you all kinds of cool ideas
I wanted to do it but life is hiting me and sending me towards a backward spiral... Whats new... heh

cyberpred

Hunter
Hey Vince,

I did that years ago with my Casio Cassiopeia.

But in those days I had to write my own programs to convert video.

Today. No challenge at all.

Cary :)

nick1990

Unblooded
DUDE that things killer. I was thinking about getting an ipod. Ive heard some good stuff about both ipod and zune. Not sure what to get now. What would you guys recommend on getting?

Savage

Hunter
This looks better than an Ipod. Ipods are way tooo fragile, and limited. The batteries wear out and hold less of a charge as they get older They charge additional fees for everything you need like chargers, and acessories which were once included with the devices. You also have absolutely no way to transfer files to any other device, ever. It's a stand alone format. They're also shortening the life of the device before they bring out newer versions so you'd alsways be playing "catch up" to have the curent model. Also a prime target for thieves.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
One of the bad things about his unit is that you have to plug it into your computer to charge it up. It was 39.00 to buy the car and home charger for it. The Ipod has more accessorys and add ons right now.

nick1990

Unblooded
Ive been doing some research on the zune and it seems to be quite awsome. Id wrather take a zune anyday than an ipod. I love the idea you can change the background picture on it. It also has a bigger screen than the ipod video. The zune can be kind of plane to some people but not to be, so i yout think it is a little plane here you go. Heres some skinz for your zune Zune skinz