New predator 2 kit at psycho monterz

BENSIN

Hunter
Oh crap.....Can anyone say Phuckin Awesome........Man does that look sweet....... ;)

AL
That is really nice, the only thing that bothers me on 'some' kits is the lack of a body net. That's why I prefer SuperEdge to everything else, but Narin has some good ones, and I'm not sure who makes this one but I can't lie, the faithfulness to the subject is spot on.

N

NUCKING FUTS

I finally cracked and ordered one been a long time since I spent 200 bones on a model kit.

Faken

Hunter
Hey guys!

Ok this kit is now in stock and shipping! I've contacted everyone about their pre-orders, so if you haven't heard from me yet or you didn't place an order and want one, please contact me ASAP. I have about 6 left and after that is sold out and done.

Dan

NoHumorMan

Hunter
Hey guys!
Ok this kit is now in stock and shipping! I've contacted everyone about their pre-orders, so if you haven't heard from me yet or you didn't place an order and want one, please contact me ASAP. I have about 6 left and after that is sold out and done.
Dan
Would love some additional info and a price if possible... for some reason I can't see any of the pictures... and the links are gone!? :)