New reseach and future project (Started 01\06\20018)

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by Jmen, Jan 5, 2018.

1. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Hello, my crazy friends. Question for today:
    predator hunter with bow, is it good idea?
    in real life i have few bows and now i wanted to make something in predator style. i found some models for 3d printing all parts of compound bow and started the test printings (few different types of plastics).
    So, if someone has good pictures of predator with bow (with compound bow) you can share it here.
    Chears, Jmen.

Shogun and LunaticNic like this.
  2. LunaticNic

LunaticNic Hunter

AVP: Early Steve Johnson Predator 2

Even though the design was considered too much of a departure from the Original this Steve Johnson concept has a bow.
    You could use its general shape, and maybe use the p2 spear as reference for details?

Jmen and Shogun like this.
  3. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Yes, i have already thought about it.:) But there is one little problem. Im making compound bow (not a traditional and not an olimpic). That why i dont want make a lot of changes in handle part. So, details must be made with light materials, or just painted on the whole body of the bow. But i stil cant decide on with the design of it.:unsure:
    Here is a screens of handle for my future bow (im not an author of this model, you can download its for free. Also this is not commercial build, its for my own use only):ninja:
    handle.png
    Yo can find stl in here(y)
    Youth Compound Bow by Firebird

Vebo1 and LunaticNic like this.
  4. Vebo1

Vebo1 Blooded

Cool project . A variation of the nightingale/ebony bow with some predator hieroglyphs would also be cool.

Jmen likes this.
  5. Jmen

Jmen Hunter

Thnx:)
    "nightingale/ebony" - do you mean Skyrim style or real materials? Both paths are interesting to make.

6. Vebo1

Vebo1 Blooded

yea skyrim style

Jmen likes this.