New Spiderman Movie

Petedator

Unblooded
Hehey! Looks very good! I was a bit afraid when I head that Venom will be played by Topher Grace...from that 70´s show. The only thing I don´t like in the new spidey movie is the new green goblin, which to me looks like futuristic surfer commando dude...

Skullsplitter

Elite Hunter
Looking forward to see this gig

But I agree, I'm afraid I don't find this Venom/Eddy Brock agressive enough... Let alone it being a psychological headcase...

Skullsplitter

Elite Hunter
Venom looks too small. He should be a lot bigger and bulkier!
Agreed. But then you have the whole Hulk-discussion again: how to portray such a creature in a credible way? Would you do a bodybuilder in make-up or would you do a full CGI. In Spidey3 the director chose to do most of him live-action, probably because the Sandman is largely CGI when in action. However, on top of that they add the tongue and ripped-flesh-cheecks to make him more alive as far as I understood. But talking raw fysique, I'd say he needs more buff in his torso and arms...

celtichunter

Unblooded
i agree i wanna see venom husky as the next man but ... considering the size of peter parker and eddie brock in this movie wen the symbiote suit changes peter in the movie it doesnt bulk him up so wen it changes brock it would seem kind of odd that now all of the sudden he is built like lou verigno ( prolly spelled wrong but you get the point lol ) it might have people scratching their heads .