new suit in progress-celtic style!

T

ta2pro

here is what i got today.cut,glued,painted all this 2night!i will have the whole suit done by this wkend.will put more up thursday!also,what to use for lenses?gonna hit retail store for sunglasses tomorrow.

DSC02100.jpg

DSC02103.jpg

DSC02102.jpg

DSC02101.jpg

5179julie

Thats some amazing stuff there mate. Mine is being scratch built so pales in comparison to that kit, which in reality, is as good as it gets. Looking forward to seeing the finished article. It`ll be something else.

T

tjm023

LOVE THAT PICTURE! Everything looks sweet man! Congratulations.

Tom.

S

Shataan

My personal Dream Suit= Celtic Predator.

Can`t wait to see this done! And my own for that matter. lol

B

blk n blu dream

Nice paint job! I really like the weathered look, and it all matches perfectly.

P

pirkleations

Love the paint job on your armor parts!!

Now get that second suit together and stop playing on the computer!!! We want to see some finished pictures!!!

~DangerDavey

M

moshi407

Joe looks frikin great bro..is mine going to look like that lol

T

The Baileys Bandit

ty for all the comps.if anyones interested,id love to give a tutorial on how to exactly paint just like this to get this effect.its so easy.1 piece on here takes about 15-20 mins to knock out w/out beaking a sweat.heres the shins and backpack i got done 2nite.once again,i backed the shins w/foamies 4 srigidity/support.tomorrow will be the head/dreads.post more tomorrow!

DSC02105.jpg

DSC02104.jpg

DSC02107.jpg

DSC02106.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

ps.i just realized my friend bill was logged in.this is ta2pro's artwork(all mine ya hear that,lol!)

S

Shataan

Hmmm... ya need our SeAVP blades, the Jensen/Pirk UBER cannon, and our new up and coming Ceremonial Dagger! Totally love your paint work btw. The Celtic AVP pred is my dream suit. Hope mine looks as sweet as yours when completed.

recoil1701

Blooded
Oh hell words do not do this justice, but i will try . Incredible pieces I have been inspired!!! hell of a job with the paint I have a celtic bio also and that armor is a perfect fit, congrats..... :rolleyes:

Jesus

That is one nice Celtic set. The Celtic pred in AVP was KILLER! I watched AVP over and over just to see the Celtic Pred in action, he was fierce.

Destroyer

Hunter
I for one would love to see a tutorial for how you paint your armor.

I enjoy seeing how other people paint their Predators.

Unfortunately, I was beaten very badly with the no-talent painting stick when I was very young and never recovered.. :p