new to it all

deaddave

Unblooded
well hello to you all,im new to all this and from the uk.i only looked on the site a week ago and am hooked,been on e-bay since.got myself a head,dreds,rings and feet off monsterroom on order.also got some hands gauntlets and blades of someone i think you know biohunter76.and ive got armour,know i just need a body suit....any ideas.i was just thinking of getting a lycra body suit and airbrushing it and hope it looks ok as i do a bit of bodybuilding so in good shap so was going to do the airbrushing to define muscle defonition.seen the heads by biggunns..WOW but alot of you people have some awesome stuff on here,ive got alot to live up to as you have all set the bar very high.
hope i can ask for help and ideas...i would like to wish you all the best for this xmas and new year
cheers dave

G

How you doin Dave? I`m a bit of a newbie too. Plenty of helpful people on here will give you a shitload of help and some of their advice is priceless. I`m not in a postion to offer much advice but, one thing I can say is DON`T be too hasty when purchasing. I`ve seen some great buys AFTER I`ve splashed out..Theres always plenty of kit up for grabs.

G

hi bud,know what you meen i see there is a complete P1 costume on ebay at the moment,im sure ill be happy with the stuff i orded i just have to wait till it's posted to the uk

Shai tan

Hunter
Welcome DeadDave. Like you, I am a nOOb, even tho I have been here awhile. I had absolutely no clue what I was getting myself into. lol For the most part it has been good fun. A definate learning experience. With a smattering of minor annoyance thrown in to the mix. And it has been pretty addictive. hehhhe Good luck, keep it fun.... ;0)

G

Guest_deaddave_*

cheers folks,no dont have any pics as waiting for it all to turn up from the states,im not very good at waiting!!!!!!as soon as i get it ill post some pics and you can let me know what you think.i will have to airbrush it all so thhat should be fun.

G

Guest_deaddave_*

wondered why it had me as a guest!!!!!!! helps if i log in first DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill get the hang of it in a year or two :)

DangerDavey

Hunter
Definitely need more "Dave's" here!!!

~DangerDavey

"They're dead, Dave. Everybody's dead, Dave." -Holly from Red Dwarf

deaddave

Unblooded
well what a cool couple of days,got my bitz off bio-hunter on wednsday (hands gauntlets and blades) and today got armour off Dan Snyder woo hoo just got to work out how to join it as there are alot of pieces.now only waiting for feet ,head, dreads and rings off monsterroom.got alot of work ahead of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP..

wickedbeard

Unblooded
That lycra suit is a great idea especially if you are already a bit muscular.Probably be a heck of a lot cooler as well.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
Lycra suits is great all you need is a chest piece. The armor covers up pretty much all the body parts. There is a guy on ebay that just sells a 2 chest pieces that works great for the job. The creature on need the nipps dremeled off.
49_1.JPG

48e5_1.JPG

His store is called the rubber gorilla.