New Transformers trailer online

Faken

Hunter
Oh man I can not wait for this *drool*

*edit - Damn, Megan Fox is easy on the eyes now isn't she lol!

Ya know at first when I saw the original trailer I was kind of sceptical about it but now with this new trailer it really has got my attention and this is deffinetly a film I will be watching in the furture.

-Chris

actually, there's not much to see... Building suspense and all is nice, but one clear shot on what the movie is about would be nice, though...

Personally, I'm still hoping for a Battletech movie.

zealwing

Hunter
I don't know what to say I have mixed feelings about the film mostly because I grew up with the classic transformers that is what I wanted too see in this film but Hollywood have this thing about changing things all the time it drives me mad ! but I will definitely go see the film when it comes out and give it a shot just wished it was from the classic designs instead of theses super radical designs they have now.

ScottAS

Hunter
That movie looks sick! How can you not like it! The designs don't look like cartoons, but so what.

Last edited by a moderator:

tjm023

Hunter
Personaly I think it looks kick ass! I think keeping in perpective the concept of functionality the robobotics look good. The only thing I hope they do keep (which most likely they wont) is the transformation sound.

Tom

I don't know what to say I have mixed feelings about the film mostly because I grew up with the classic transformers that is what I wanted too see in this film but Hollywood have this thing about changing things all the time it drives me mad ! but I will definitely go see the film when it comes out and give it a shot just wished it was from the classic designs instead of theses super radical designs they have now.

well you have to kinda think like they do
they wanna make it look realistic and not cartoony and blocky like shapes and stuff

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
Personally think michael bay has made some cracking films, so hope this turns out as good as the trailer looks.

Head hunter

Hunter
i think that the trailer looks pretty cool but i have seen lots of cool trailers and when the movie came out i was really desipointed.

(sorry if there is some speling errors im Danish heh).............i think that it is a little shame that they have altered the look of optimus prime and megatron, but the then again, they also looks cool in the new look.

ButtZilla

Hunter
Let's hope there are lots of cool robot actions and less kids running around scared..... please don't repeat thunderbirds mistake!!! Still, I did prefer the old 80s design on the robots. :)

carlart

Hunter
I wish I could see the son of a bitchin' thing.
All I get when I click the link is a friggin' advertisement that won't go away. There's no buttons to click to make it vanish either.

If anybody else is having trouble, try this one:
Transformers Trailer

Oh man! That is the balls! Time to buy stock in Hasbro!