New Wolf Bio Mask (From 3D To Resin)

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by NeXXt, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Arthur Chants

Arthur Chants Blooded

Thanks buddy . I dont have pepakura as it doesnt work on mac. Cheers for the files
  2. Arthur Chants

Arthur Chants Blooded

i use Mac so pepakura is unavailable. also the pdf is great but has no guide ie: numbered tabs etc
  3. ksj

ksj Young Blood

What file are you wanting in PDF?
  4. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

Not at all. But it works. Look at this screenshot.
    You can use freeware Wine (macOS - WineHQ Wiki) and run Pepakura through it. I use it when works on Mac (but don't recommend you swich on hardware rendering in Options).

Last edited: Feb 25, 2018
  5. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

So that's PDF with edge ID's.

Attached Files:

Arthur Chants likes this.
  6. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

Beautiful work! Face is the most detailed and well done of all that I have seen in the forum. A question. How did you make these interior paraphernalia? Can you list the materials and step by step?
  7. Wreav

Wreav Community Staff

NeXXt any progress on Predator related projects? :)
  8. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

I want to do the same with my Berserker and Classic.

9. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

Thank you! I used some photos from official ADI artbook to complete overview. (by the way most of this elements on real Wolf props taken from Panzer Tiger IV and other scale models — wheels, pipes, armor plates etc.). I haven't this models so cut details one by one from sheets of PVC and glue it together. I used 1-mm, 2-mm and 3-mm sheets of ePVC. Then fixed it all on inner surface on epoxy plasticine. That's all.
    SuperBerserker likes this.
  10. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

No at this moment. Wolf bust and wall plate for mask is awaiting but so-o long.
  11. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

But the jungle hunter (classic) inner side looks not like this as far as i saw.

LunaticNic likes this.
  12. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

+ couple other photos.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2018
    SuperBerserker likes this.
  13. SamMacZee

SamMacZee Unblooded

14. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

Wow! Had I never seen this inside? I thought it was just the Elder's that had an interior! NeXXt these interiors are custom or all sideshow masks and licensed products have interiors? I do not mind doing the same interior for different masks. It's because I did it the same way, see:

Shogun likes this.
  15. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

The inside of mine is raw! I just made an adaptation to use on the face. But I still do upgrades. But I want to leave the interior realistic.
    Shogun likes this.
  16. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

Here I used for the visor, sunglasses and EVA padded and put a screen on top to strengthen and soften the look.
  17. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

To attach to the face, I inserted loops, these same backpack. And I put elastics to stay adjustable.
  18. SuperBerserker

SuperBerserker Unblooded

It was really good! It is rare to find the original items, the same ones used in movies. In my case, I am replacing the ePVC with 3.5mm paper, a kind of cardboard. And this circle, in the center, I intend to put the cases for the lithium batteries, to connect and turn on the led lights.
  19. NeXXt

NeXXt Blooded

As far as i know Steve Vang (Stan Winston studio, Amalgamated Dynamics) did this version special for classic Jungle Hunter mask. Elder interrior also done only for AvP:R stuff. I've never seen detailed inner side on Sideshow predator props.

I did this mask just as the wall trophy not for a wearing. There'll be problems if you want to wear it — our head has different form and size and I'm afraid mask's elements will scrab in your skin and pin to face. EVA plates looks not better on face imho, only elastic (latex, silicone) hunter head can fit this mask.