New York City Comic Con

kithunter

Elite Hunter
ok now that we are in knee deep in the con season and folks are still buzzing from san diego.

it's time for the east coast to get ready for it..

i think for the 1st time in the states ian whyte is going to be at the show...

anyone here planning to attend?.....besides me

New York City Comic Con 2010

AM

NeoKazama

Hunter
i'll be there, no doubt.... I'll keep the Chimera a little longer lol.. Let's show everybody that the East side can represent the LAIR also...

And lets make Ian Whyte know about us, just like Brian Steel, let's make him part of this mad house...

kithunter

Elite Hunter
NYC in October....it's a good time to get ready for the big H

we might need the Lair banner to get him to sign as well...

NeoKazama

Hunter
NYC in October....it's a good time to get ready for the big H

we might need the Lair banner to get him to sign as well...
Is there any "already made banner" or we have to plan on making one, cause i have a place right at the corner of my house where they make them, just lemme know what we want on it and lets get a price...

kithunter

Elite Hunter
no need there is an official lair banner that gets passed around for those who are attending cons and special events

thanks for the offer though

Tatsu

Blooded
I can't wait to see how this NYC Con goes, best of luck to the East Coast Hunters that go.

NeoKazama

Hunter
no need there is an official lair banner that gets passed around for those who are attending cons and special events

thanks for the offer though
No problem bro, you learn something new ALWAYS in this place lol... Everybody have tickets already ????? Whatcha waiting for?? Go GET'EM
!!!

munson

Hunter
I'll try to be there. I'll know more later. Don't have a suit yet, but it would be awesome to go to my first con and meet some people.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
doesn't matter if you don't have a suit as long as we represent. suit or no suit are more than welcome

i was also thinking of maybe taking a cab ride to times sq for a photo opp ...

lets see if we can stop some traffic in midtown manhattan and cause a stir :)

Estelle

Hunter
I'll try to be there. I'll know more later. Don't have a suit yet, but it would be awesome to go to my first con and meet some people.
Hell, don't let not having a suit stop you. Hell, I don't have ****! But I'd still go! I wouldn't mind hitting this one in particular, as I wouldn't mind having a "scar" autograph.
~Estelle

Estelle

Hunter
If anyone here does go, it would be soooo awesome if that person/s scored a "scar" autographed photo for me!!! I'd gladly pay them for the trouble :)
~Estelle

AntCarb

Blooded
Hey KIT my brother in law is a undercover badge in the city there.I am definitely looking at going the problem its in the heart of my halloween season,but if enough of you guys get together i would love to throw some down with you.I know my brother in law would join us and show us around.I will definitly keep a eye on this thread.See ya

kithunter

Elite Hunter
lee i don't know what your deal is today but your not being very clear in your posts....

so your saying you can't make it?........

munson

Hunter
doesn't matter if you don't have a suit as long as we represent. suit or no suit are more than welcome

i was also thinking of maybe taking a cab ride to times sq for a photo opp ...

lets see if we can stop some traffic in midtown manhattan and cause a stir :)
I'll be more then happy to be there. A photo opp in times square..that would be epic! A true Blane moment: "What the %$#!"

Air Elmo66

Hunter
Ill be in there!!!! Bought my ticket last year. I went to SDCC last year. It was a blast. But SDCC is the Mecca of all Cons. NYCC does not even compare ..

kithunter

Elite Hunter
no comparision there,.... the capitial of the world is nyc....

i love SD i lived there for 4 years...... as far as cons go SDCC is the king on the block. but for those who couldn't make it,.. NYC will do just fine :)

torredator

Blooded
I will definately be going (unsuited)
But my son will be going suited up representing the youngters!!!!
My brother I believe is going!
And for those of us not going suited up,
we should all try to get some of the shirts from the lair.

See you guys there!!!!!