New York City Comic Con

munson

Hunter
Kit, kudos! Like xdmray said, well said. I could just imagine your smile. :)

All-in-all, everybody did a great job at the con, can't wait for next year. You guys rocked the con....and to have what happened with FOX happen...what a bonus! My hats off to you all.

ShawDizzle

Blooded
i got a call from my mom and she said i kinda made the front page of the NJ Herald...there is a photo of me from sunday when i was solo and it has a little caption, i couldnt find find the actual page photo link to post but i got the article....it briefly mentions preds were there. The photo is in the authors blog link at then end of the article...thought it be cool to post
http://www.njherald.com/story/news/12COMICCON10-10

the event metioned in the NY daily news, Adrien Brodys appearance is mentioned
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/2...ds_of_fanb.html

Someone stole thousands of $$$$$$ in comics from comicon!!!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20019459-504083.html

TweiKarikna

Blooded
Guys I am editing the footage and pictures and let me just tell you. its going to be freaking epic. Gene gave me some good ideas, and an all new pred is going to make his debut at the end of the video stay tuned. its going to take me a lil bit, as im trying to deal with life and recouping after the weekend still.
But im on the job and my work is going to be perfect.

carpe noctem

Blooded
Great pics Justice!!! Im a big boy too , no one here makes skin big enough for me :D , anyhow those are great pics, hope u suit up for next NYCC !! :cry:

justice

Unblooded
Great pics Justice!!! Im a big boy too , no one here makes skin big enough for me :D , anyhow those are great pics, hope u suit up for next NYCC !! :cry:
Yea its rough . Not too many ppl make our size . Everything i got is so small not made for Ex semipro Offensive linemen lol. I hope i get a suit and armor my size as well for next year will be so kool . Have no doubt ppl on the liar will help us out. YOu coming next year ? THe more the better for the hunt .
Well im saving up still but i think manowar (scott) said he can make me skins and armor.He already remade me feet and specialize Big size hands . So i have no doubt he can make me skins and armor.

Thanks

ShawDizzle

Blooded
Yea its rough . Not too many ppl make our size . Everything i got is so small not made for Ex semipro Offensive linemen lol. I hope i get a suit and armor my size as well for next year will be so kool . Have no doubt ppl on the liar will help us out. YOu coming next year ? THe more the better for the hunt .
Well im saving up still but i think manowar (scott) said he can make me skins he already remade me feet and specialize Big size hands . So i have no doubt he can make me skins .

Thanks
U guys cant fit it plus size halloween costumes like body suits? Mr I suits? and latex them up and all? or u still to big for that?

carpe noctem

Blooded
I know I at least need bigger than plus size !! More like family size !! Lol , what I did is purchased awet suit and did it with that,!!! And u guys think is hot in yours!! Try a wet suit with latex over it, lol ... They make wet suits up to like 7 x . Even if I loose some weight , I'm wide as hell!!! In the USMC I was overweight , but looked thin and still did all exercises and runs just like everyone else, so they gave me a waver( go figure)... Now what I want is some big armor but no one makes them big like I need them.... Ps :does anyone knows how to upload pics here thru an iPhone? My brother Torredator was kind enough to upload these pics I sent him and put them on this thread, thanks bro

IMG_3982.jpeg

IMG_4749.jpeg

IMG_0544.jpeg

IMG_8435.jpeg

IMG_0092.jpeg

IMG_0085.jpeg

IMG_0084.jpeg

IMG_3351.jpeg

torredator

Blooded
Anytime big bro! And Great pictures by the way! Sorry one turned upside. down! Next year it will be pictures of you and me suited up along side everyone else! Once again let me say that everyone's suits at comicon this year where absolutely awesome.

MEANGENE83

Hunter
Why didnt you guys say hi!!! Should have grabbed us and introduced yourself. Would have been nice to see our buddies from the lair.

In all the pictures of me I am blurry... its cuz I was literally circling the entire crowd the whole time stalking girls and sneaking behind people.
God that entrance way there was alot of fun tons of people and lots of room for me to move around. I miss that Con already and it has only been a week or so...

ShawDizzle

Blooded
Why didnt you guys say hi!!! Should have grabbed us and introduced yourself. Would have been nice to see our buddies from the lair.

In all the pictures of me I am blurry... its cuz I was literally circling the entire crowd the whole time stalking girls and sneaking behind people.
God that entrance way there was alot of fun tons of people and lots of room for me to move around. I miss that Con already and it has only been a week or so...
GENE..in every video of us...atleast one time in every video u are seen lunging through each camera shot right infront of the camera for a second with ur blade in the air like ur gonna kill some some one...haha