NEWBIE WITH A STATEMENT :)

batleman

Unblooded
Hi there all. Im a newbie from Norway. Some of you might know me from other foras. I`m not particulary into suits and such, but I am a Predator fan and a modelbuilder.
As my first post I thought I might show you an older model / dio I did some years ago: Its Billikens crouched Pred, a bit reposed, and Halcyons Alien, "dead as a herring" ;) The Pred paint is a bit outdated but it was a fun project at the time.
More pics at http://www.batleman.org/Trophyhunter-page1.html
Trophyhunter%20(1).jpg
Trophyhunter%20(3).jpg

Trophyhunter7.jpg
Trophyhunter%20(2).jpg

Yeah i'm going to have to agree, the headless alien floating in that murky water really gives a feel of realisum with that modle! Looks fantastic ;)

troggs

Hunter
Nice one man, I think I saw this some time ago on the clubhouse modelmuseum site and loved it then, I'd forgotten till now that I've got this kit sitting in the attic - you may just have inspired me into getting back into building pred kits, I haven't done one for a while now.

batleman

Unblooded
Thanks guys.
Who the farg added "WITH A STATEMENT" in my heading. Hmmm....It smells like Faken ;) Am I right?

Warrior

Blooded
Very nice work. If this is from a few years ago I want to see what your doing now. Your have great skills. I agree with the others, that headless alien in the water is bad ass. Welcome to the Lair.

batleman

Unblooded
Welcome to the nut house :lol:
I remember seeing this kit on Predator stuff
Your right on Tusky.
Im abit slow on the painting side these days, so I posted some older stuff, but actually after I visited here, my paint juices started flow again. Took out the death warrior and a female Pred from Narin and looked at it. Might start on one of those next. :D