No Cost Plasma cannon made from garbage.

5179julie

I had my first attempt at making a plasma cannon out of any junk I could find lying in the garage. I know it won`t win any awards but might give the budget conscious amongst us ideas.
The `barrel` was made from a broken Dyson vacuum cleaner piece and the `drum` was 2 rubber ends from a Jeep dog guard. I added a broken watch strap, fuse parts, zip ties, bicycle brake bits, washers and nuts. The whole lot came together with the help of a hot glue gun.
I`ll attempt to post some pics.

Y

yautja clone

That is so neat. I just love seeing posts like this, and what people can make with bits and pieces of stuff just laying around.

Congrats on the cannon. I think it looks fantastic. Mount it up on a suit and go.

5179julie

Thanks mate, I don`t yet have a suit to mount it on! It was just an experiment. My bio is coming together though. Expanding foam troubles aside.

P

pirkleations

Great job on the home-spun cannon!!

I had actually used some vacuum cleaner parts for a home-made cannon as well that is still in progress.

AVPcustomcannon_ruler.jpg

Sometimes, what "sucks" in real life, looks cool in the Sci-fi Fantasy world!!(Bad pun, I know.)

Don't be afraid to do budget costume parts. It stretches the imagination beyond reason and gives your hunter a unique look.

~DangerDavey

5179julie

Another Vacuum cannon! I think mine could do with a bit of `beefing up` I had also planned todrill a hole in the bottom and add a fishing rod tip light in blue to kinda add a bit of erm........light. . I`ll see what I can do.

A

alphatech686

Both of these cannons look great. I like them better than the copies everyone makes.

S

Shataan

Scratch cannons are awesome. Our AVP cannons actually started out AS scratch cannons.

Great job on the home-spun cannon!!

I had actually used some vacuum cleaner parts for a home-made cannon as well that is still in progress.

AVPcustomcannon_ruler.jpg

Sometimes, what "sucks" in real life, looks cool in the Sci-fi Fantasy world!!(Bad pun, I know.)

Don't be afraid to do budget costume parts. It stretches the imagination beyond reason and gives your hunter a unique look.

~DangerDavey
Do you think you could actually attach a vacuum on the cannon and reverse the suction on it because then you could shoot pingpong balls (if they fit in the barrel) :D

DangerDavey

Hunter
Or "exploding hedgehogs"!!!(Inside joke)

Mine won't do that. I cannibalized the mechanical bits to death. No blow for this cannon.

It's a great idea, though. Maybe someone else can come up with something like that?

~DD

bat bob

Unblooded
I like the vaccuum canon. Could you give some details on what you used. Maybe a list of parts and maybe a model. Thanks