None pred related art

S

STEVE0671

Hi All,
thought it was about time I posted this stuff up, been meaning to for ages but as it's not pred relaited I guess there was no rush. I really must get round to doing some artwork based around out favourite hunter when I get chance.

These are mainly airbrush, done when I was a freelance artist. I'm now working in a concept possition as you know at EA Games.

I have some more SCI-FI stuff which I will try and post later.

invasion.jpg

sketch.jpg

horrortokens2.jpg

fishinabag.jpg

Woman.jpg

S

STEVE0671

yeah its airbrush. I drew the whole thing out in pencil like any other piece then then used thinned down acrylic to wash in the mid brown tones with a normal thin brush.

I used these tines to then start laying in my skin tones over the top with th eairbrush. Laying down a tonel background wash helps me to see where the lights and darks are before I start to spray too dark.

I use liquid acrylics

S

Savage Yautja

Who was the model? You had to have had a model to get it this good. Looking HOT Send her my way.

S

STEVE0671

She is a model mate, but she's from a magazine. I changed her skin tones to make her a little more dark and highlighted her hair too. Sh ewas wearing a black top but I changed this to white to blend out to a clear background.

If she was mine to send I was would send her your way,, well maybe

P

predatom

I believe it's Denise Richards.
Married to Charlie Sheen. For now I guess.

Nice Job my freind

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PredatrHuntr

I like the fish in the bag...lots of work spent on it I bet...

M

MEANGENE83

Should call the second picture "Screwball"

just like yourself!

S

sinister70

That artwork is great Steve. I love the goldfish in the bag, that's my favourite piece. Pred related or not it was sure worth seeing.

Cheers

K

kithunter

Fantastic work, steve your truly talented and gifted .

AM