Okay,, who would win in this battle?

T

The Hopkinator

Well here is what happens when you take a 36 year stuck at old 12 years old, stick him in an 8 hour training class with instructors droning on about nothing he'll ever use , and supply him with a pen and a piece of paper.

But most importatly, who would win? I say nothing can beat a fully armed Predator. And , if we gotta split hairs, spiderman dont even exist !!

Last edited by a moderator:
P

PredatoRob

class with instructors droning on about nothing he'll ever use
Haha... I am there everyday.

Anyhow, I'm gonna have to go with the Predator. The Predator can climb and manuever just like Spider-Man- thanks to his claws. Although I've seen Spider-Man take his share of beatings, but I don't think he's ever been dealt the kinda beating the Predator could dish out. The kind of beating you can't get up from. Then you can factor in all of the Predators weapons and sadistic play things etc etc.

So, yeah... Predator wins.

Nice drawing btw.

T

The Hopkinator

Bro,, after seeing some of your work, I hide my head in shame that you even saw mine. The horror...The horror..

M

master hobbs

i say SPIDER-MAN....j/k it would have to be the pred!

F

fudgeboy20

ya pread because spiderman would get clawed by the pred

S

ShadowTheNemesis

Wait. wont spiderman spidey sense detect the weapons before they hit him?

Y

yautjafanboy

Spidermans head on a trophy wall no question, although i think venom would give the predator a run for his money.
do predators have money? and if so do they run for it? im not sure but you get what I mean, i think. nice pics man.

two words:
CHUCK NORRIS.

W

Wookie Gunner

I would have to say Spiderman. His Spider sense would give him an advantage and help offset the Pred cloak, and besides if Batman can beat a Pred then Spidey has to be able to.

wwevstna

Unblooded
If you want to get technical, Spiderman is faster, has spider sense , and I do think a Spiderman would win just like in ,story. Predators are strong , are skilled , and have weponary. And even though I'm 12, I can write a better Spiderman vs Predator story than you. Oh' and who asked you?

jaded

Blooded
Sorry guys, as cool and ass-kicking as the Predator is, Spiderman would wipe the floor with him. There is no need to explain all of the Predators skills/techniques and abilities because we already know them, but I think Spiderman is being highly underestimated. Here are straight pulls from Marvel and Wikipedia to help support my opinion and maybe enlighten those who do not know that much about the wall-crawler:

Marvel info:
"Powers
Peter can cling to most surfaces, has superhuman strength (able to lift 10 tons optimally) and is roughly 15 times more agile than a regular human. The combination of his acrobatic leaps and web-slinging enables him to travel rapidly from place to place. His spider-sense provides an early warning detection system linked with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him the ability to evade most any injury, provided he doesn't cognitively override the autonomic reflexes.

Note: his power enhancements through his transformation by the Queen and after battling Morlun - including his organic web glands and stingers - have been undone after Spider-Man's deal with Mephisto. "

Wikipedia:
"A bite from an irradiated spider causes a variety of changes in the body of Peter Parker, giving him superpowers. In the original Lee-Ditko stories, Spider-Man has the ability to cling to walls, superhuman strength, a sixth sense ("spider-sense") that alerts him to danger, perfect balance and equilibrium, as well as superhuman speed and agility. He is intellectually gifted, excelling in applied science, chemistry and physics. In fact, Peter's uncanny affinity for science is nothing short of genius.[33] With his talents, he constructs many devices that complement his powers, most notably mechanical web-shooters. (This mechanism ejects an advanced adhesive, releasing web-fluid in a variety of configurations, including a single strand to swing from, a net to bind enemies, a single strand for yanking opponents into objects, and a simple glob to foul machinery or blind an opponent. He can also weave the web material into simple forms like a shield, a spherical protection or hemispherical barrier, a club, or a hang-glider wing.) Other equipment include spider-tracers (spider-shaped adhesive homing beacons keyed to his own spider-sense), a light beacon which can either be used as a flashlight or project a "Spider-Signal" design, and a specially modified camera that can take pictures automatically. He has also used an invention of Ben Reilly's (a clone of Peter Parker), called "impact webbing": a pellet that explodes on impact into a wrap-around net of webbing.

In story-lines published in 2005 and 2006 (such as The Other), he develops additional spider-like abilities including biological web-shooters, toxic stingers that extend from his forearms, the ability to stick individuals to his back, better control over Spider-sense for detection, and night vision. Spider-Man's strength and speed have also increased beyond his original limits.

Spider-Man's overall metabolic efficiency has been greatly increased, and the composition of his skeleton, inter-connected tissues, and nervous system have all been enhanced. Spider-Man's musculature has been augmented so that he is superhumanly strong and flexible.

Though lacking in directed training, Spider-Man is one of the most experienced superheroes in the Marvel Universe. He has worked with virtually everyone in the superhero community at one time or another. Due to this experience, he has beaten foes with far greater powers and abilities. His fighting style is purely freestyle, which incorporates his speed, agility, strength, equilibrium and spider-sense. A very large part of his combat ability is improvisation and using his wits to out-think his opponents. One constant is his habit of using jokes, puns and insults. This serves a dual purpose, in that it not only causes his adversaries to become angry and distracted, it also helps Spider-Man deal with any fears or doubts that he might have during a battle."

Robillicus

Hunter
Sorry, true believers, but I disagree. Wholeheartedly infact.

Firstly, we've never been given an example, or showcasing of the Predators strength or agility. Which is great for a character, I think, because the possibilities are limitless. However, in a "Vs" discussion it's no help at all. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, no. Spiderman would not win against a Predator. And no, I don't have any evidence to back it up because I don't have a whole weekend to sit at my computer and fill up wikipedia with stuff about the Predator while I quote stupid books and comics while over-using the horrible word "Yautja."

Here it is in a nutshell - Crossovers are stupid. Not all mind you... but ones that take two characters that have absolutely no reason to be in the same sentence other two guys sitting around talking about who's dad has the bigger penis. Superman has laser eyes! The Predator has a laser cannon! Oh goddamnit. Whatever happens between comic book characters - Marvel, DC whatever is fine. But when you start bringing in characters that exist in different realities - Superman Vs. Aliens (Really? I would like compensation for this as I had to spend a ton of money to get that permanently removed from my consciousness.) Batman Vs. Predator was stupid because what's the point? We all know a sci-fi monster isn't gonna take out Batman. OOOOOOOOOOH but the fans wanna see it!!! Well I don't give a fuck about the fans, I want to see the Predator mop the fucking floor with his bat-douche face. OR not at all. But that won't happen because oooooh it's Batman.

If you want to get technical, Spiderman is faster, has spider sense , and I do think a Spiderman would win just like in ,story. Predators are strong , are skilled , and have weponary. And even though I'm 12, I can write a better Spiderman vs Predator story than you. Oh' and who asked you?
Whoopidy shit. Leave the Predators to their own universe and keep the comic book heroes to their own. Spiderman can suck my balls.

I added that last part there because of your dick post.

wwevstna

Unblooded

Firstly, we've never been given an example, or showcasing of the Predators strength or agility. Which is great for a character, I think, because the possibilities are limitless. However, in a "Vs" discussion it's no help at all. So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, no. Spiderman would not win against a Predator. And no, I don't have any evidence to back it up because I don't have a whole weekend to sit at my computer and fill up wikipedia with stuff about the Predator while I quote stupid books and comics while over-using the horrible word "Yautja."

Here it is in a nutshell - Crossovers are stupid. Not all mind you... but ones that take two characters that have absolutely no reason to be in the same sentence other two guys sitting around talking about who's dad has the bigger penis. Superman has laser eyes! The Predator has a laser cannon! Oh goddamnit. Whatever happens between comic book characters - Marvel, DC whatever is fine. But when you start bringing in characters that exist in different realities - Superman Vs. Aliens (Really? I would like compensation for this as I had to spend a ton of money to get that permanently removed from my consciousness.) Batman Vs. Predator was stupid because what's the point? We all know a sci-fi monster isn't gonna take out Batman. OOOOOOOOOOH but the fans wanna see it!!! Well I don't give a fuck about the fans, I want to see the Predator mop the fucking floor with his bat-douche face. OR not at all. But that won't happen because oooooh it's Batman.

Whoopidy shit. Leave the Predators to their own universe and keep the comic book heroes to their own. Spiderman can suck my balls.

Predator is a comic book cperson. Iwas asking Who gave him the idea. Oh, I had some one read it and they said it was mean. I'm sorry.

jaded

Blooded

Why the hell are you so pissed off Robbilicus? Are you mad because everybody has their own opinion? It's a f***kin story that one guy wrote that another guy disagreed with and cried about like you are doing. The post is "Okay,, who would win this battle?", meaning the author of the thread wants opinions, not crybabies crying why they think the other guy is wrong. If you think the Predator will win, that's cool and ok, but try to post some facts or real reasons why you think so. You started out good with "Firstly, we've never been given an example, or showcasing of the Predators strength or agility. Which is great for a character, I think, because the possibilities are limitless", but quickly went downhill with "So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, no". Sorry, but you shouldn't be posting on what is obviously a VS. thread since you hate them so much and I'm almost certain that you are going to reply or quote me and call me some names, or I need a girlfriend, or just start crying in general......but, I'm not gonna get worked up about it because it's only the internet

REYALS

Elite Hunter
NARF!!!!!​

What the hell??? How many times is this subject going to be discussed before we all agree that these two characters are in two totally different universes? And yes... the PREDATOR would defeat ol' Spidey (in my opinion.. especially if he gets ahold of him). Dont get me wrong, I like the Spider, but I think a PREDATOR would have a harder time defeating Eddie Brock/Venom than a scrawny lil' Peter Parker.

Nuff said!

jaded

Blooded
NARF!!!!!​

What the hell??? How many times is this subject going to be discussed before we all agree that these two characters are in two totally different universes? And yes... the PREDATOR would defeat ol' Spidey (in my opinion.. especially if he gets ahold of him). Dont get me wrong, I like the Spider, but I think a PREDATOR would have a harder time defeating Eddie Brock/Venom than a scrawny lil' Peter Parker.

Nuff said!
I agree this whole subject should just be dropped, its more of a damn argument than a discussion.

Why the hell are you so pissed off Robbilicus? Are you mad because everybody has their own opinion? It's a f***kin story that one guy wrote that another guy disagreed with and cried about like you are doing. The post is "Okay,, who would win this battle?", meaning the author of the thread wants opinions, not crybabies crying why they think the other guy is wrong. If you think the Predator will win, that's cool and ok, but try to post some facts or real reasons why you think so. You started out good with "Firstly, we've never been given an example, or showcasing of the Predators strength or agility. Which is great for a character, I think, because the possibilities are limitless", but quickly went downhill with "So I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, no". Sorry, but you shouldn't be posting on what is obviously a VS. thread since you hate them so much and I'm almost certain that you are going to reply or quote me and call me some names, or I need a girlfriend, or just start crying in general......but, I'm not gonna get worked up about it because it's only the internet
Exactly why I don't really read any of robs posts anymore, I just don't understand why your always yelling at everyone who disagrees with you.

-Chris