OMG! PREDATORS PICTURES!!!

Nagash

Blooded
Oh wow. After seeing these pics, I absolutely hate the look of the new head. :D

It is interesting how they painted his skins much more like a reptile, but the head is just not Predator to me. Why keep the classic Pred heads we're used to but then go completely in a different direction within the same movie with a totally different style of head? I hate it, personally.
I agree. I really want to like the new look, but hate it.
I never had a problem with changing the design, but this is to much, and saying its a sub species is just a bad excuse.
My biggest problem is that you dont get the predator feeling because they are so different looking, to much narin to me.
The head looks like a brain, I really really hate it. give it a crown, change the f...... eyes and flat out the forehead.
dont like any of the bios.
The armour looks ok.
Still miss the netting.
The feet still looks to big on the pictures.
where is the large backpack that we all love?
They said the predators would look much bigger in the movie, but when looking at the screen shoots, they look WAY to small.
I really want to be positive, but just hate the new face so damn much.

jman30236

Blooded
i am really disappointed in the new face design. i think the lighting is whats ruining it for me. it will be darker on screen, idk im still gonna make it

panik33

Blooded
i love all the new bios i cant w8 to get a plow bio its deffo my favorite and the new preds
dunno about mr black tho i think its just the images i think maby when we see him moving about on screen it wont look so bad but im warming to it

Uratz

Hunter
Well its definitely DIFFERENT! I got mixed feelings about the Bios there's 2 I really like the rest is so so.
Its not a totally f-ed up design as I thought the armor still capture the alien like armor feeling. We'll see how it all holds up on screen.
To date I still prefer the AVP and Wolf style armor as still sticking to the Predator aesthetic.

Uratz

Hunter
*High-fives Uratz for liking the AVP armor* :D
Yeh Yuh :lol:

Oh I just noticed that Mr Plow and Mr Black have the same body armor and same body suit just with different paint up schemes.
The other Predator Tusked guy most likely use the same body suit to save time and cost probably.

3535794pred2280eb556d3b.jpg
3535565pred2217ec3ee72f.jpg

Mr Fett

Elite Hunter
Yeh Yuh :D

Oh I just noticed that Mr Plow and Mr Black have the same body armor and same body suit just with different paint up schemes.
The other Predator Tusked guy most likely use the same body suit to save time and cost probably.
Makes sense, since they did the same thing with P2 and AVP.

Dakath

Blooded
What can I say... I don't want to be a wanker but no... no... no!!!

Mr. Black his bio is cool but it ends there. The head? He looks like a mixture of a classic pred and Freddy Kreuger!!!

The armor is not great but not bad. Maybe I'm going to like it... In about 20 years when they to another pred movie with even a more ugly designs.

Sometimes you wonder why they don't have a look at communities like the lair. There you can see what the fans want, there you can see great designs.

Maybe they just feel themself so out of this world that they don't want to be inspired by amature builders like us :D

Waste of studio money, but still I'm going to see it... Twice.

Ugh. Really dislike the SBP's face. >_<
If it is a subspecies of pred, then no goddamn wonder they're banished from normal predator culture. ^_^
Looks more like the PredAlien from AVP2: Primal Hunt with eyes stuck on.

Last edited by a moderator:

xdmray

Elite Hunter
they have real fingernails now. instead of the fingers just coming to a point. there's a definite delineation.

jman30236

Blooded
they look like big gremlins without ears. idk im diggin it more and more. still wish they had some kind of netting

Blasturbator

Blooded
bsp need to stay witht hr mask on...i hate the new look, the armor looks awesome but the head looks baaaad...hopefully its only him and not the rest

Blade3327

Blooded
Topic pinned - this thread is overflowing with awesome sauce....
I feel so special! :D

Methinks all of these will have the same facial design, but different coloration. I don't know if we'll get to see all of their unmasked heads on-screen, but the mystery will be solved once HT releases some figures!

papopredator

Blooded
Oh wow. After seeing these pics, I absolutely hate the look of the new head. :D

It is interesting how they painted his skins much more like a reptile, but the head is just not Predator to me. Why keep the classic Pred heads we're used to but then go completely in a different direction within the same movie with a totally different style of head? I hate it, personally.

I realy do not understand what you people realy want in the planet on wich we live we have white people ,blacks,chinese, hispanics, Indians ,correans africans ect ect and whe don't look the same but we all have red blood ,one head, two arms and two legs

it is good to have some thing different and scarrier than the original predator is like the movie the hill have eyes or Jayson from friday the thirteen
my god get a life

this predators look fantastic it is about time we get something new to collect do you know how many predators I have with diferent poses and the same armor god it is about time they made something new

Blade3327

Blooded
Plus think about the original Predator. Back in 1987, that thing must've been the ugliest damn movie monster there ever was. But we've gotten used to it, and are quite accustomed to the idea of the Preds not being all-bad in nature. Now as humans, you can usually tell (not always) if someone is really messed up. And I mean messed up. Unstable. Enough to warrant keeping a watchful eye over. That's exactly what these new Preds look like. The sick/psychotic underground subspecies that normal Predator society wants nothing to do with.