one more poster: A L I E N S related

A

animetronic

Here is a cool poster that you guys may not have seen. I first saw it in 1989 for sale by mail order in a Dark Horse Aliens comic. I got this one a few years back. I may be putting it on ebay though, to finance an alien costume purchase.

Cool door poster though

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Shataan

You can still buy these online actually. Less than 20 bucks last time I checked.

T

The Mortal Immortal

I remember seeing that poster back in the day. Looks great and in a frame to.

S

Shadow predator

Have that very same one, but not a door to put it on... Might do so if I start living bigger with one dedicated hobby-room

A

animetronic

Yeah, there are two versions actually. I havent seen the reproductions that the site is carrying in person but they are smaller than the originals. I noticed an RPF member bought one from the very same site but it was $50 because it was an original and now the site says out of stock. I think they only had one, but have some of the repros. I wish they were available in the 90s, it took me forever to find mine.

Also, I didnt put mine on my door. I framed it and put it on the wall. That seems more fitting for something so awesome.

S

Shataan

I tried to find a Predator Door poster as well. No luck. I can however make a 4 color door poster if I had a screenshot with enough high detail tho. Maybe Mel will send me a shot so I can pin her to a door? ;p