Just an update! Was able to have some time over the weekend to finally cast the Bio! Was happy enough with the sculpt, so I got the Silicone out of the storage (last used it for the dread moulds, August of last year) and I realised 2 things immediately. 1) Apparently, I forgot it had expiry, which was Oct 2016. 2) I felt there wasn’t enough left to make a solid, proper mould. If I was in a more comfortable situation financially, I’d have just chucked it out and most likely got something better for this..but since it was the opposite, F it, and used it. Now, I didn’t post the mould pics, as it looked really bad, and to be honest, didn’t think it would come out okay. The silicone did look alright, but I think due to it being ‘expired’, it didn’t mix properly and I felt that some parts hardened fast, and some other didn’t dry at all, even after 24 hours..So I had to ‘spray’ the ‘hardener/part b’ on some of those, which, unexpectedly, worked. Anyway, wrapping up..Really feel the Mould gods have blessed me again! Sure, lots of air bubbles there, and it’s not a perfect cast, as the cheek horn on the left wasn’t casted properly, and there are a lot more pock marks, but I’ll just use it as some sort of worn, weathered effect. And it fits! *didn’t wear my hardy gloves when I was prying off the 3 pieces as I I wasn’t getting enough ‘grip', and due to the support resin mould being really really shitty, cut myself a couple of times and one really deep one on my left index, lol. Blood payment ;P Cheers All!