Opinion on new Predator Tech

LunaticNic

Hunter
So I read Shane Black stated that not only would the Predator look organically different, but also that they will be introducing new tech.
I was just interested in the opinions you guys might have concerning new Predator tech, and perhaps what you are hoping for them to introduce in the movie.
I personally am getting pretty pumped to see it as far as that goes.

seeker347

Unblooded
a blow dart gun with some kind of poison darts. I would like to see some different predator spears maybe a sword the use of the whip would be cool to see. a cool different set up of the wrist blades maybe a function we haven't seen before.

Wreav

Elite Hunter
Community Staff
Organically different simply means that there are a new type of Predator not the Jungle Hunters or the Lost Hunters. Simple as if you consider how large Yautja prime is... OBVIOUSLY there are dozens more tribes out there with different origins, culture and so on. Some maybe more aboriginal than the other hence (Organically different).

Funny how two words throw people off..

Isubomo

Hunter
Ya all know I'm so down for this. A lot of fans are violently aggressive towards something 'different' from the the first 2 films (some, the first one), but I reckon it's what keeps it interesting. I like different. I embrace different. ;)

Isubomo

Hunter
Oh yeah, like the blow darts idea, would love a 'shield and spear combo' idea too, plus another melee weapon that's not the extendable blades. I love the extended blades, don't get me wrong, would just love to see a predator sporting none of the 'usual' weapons.

LunaticNic

Hunter
Another thing I think would be kind of cool would be a wrist mounted "shuriken gun" Or perhaps a wrist mounted cable launcher with a spear tip at the end of the cable, to pin prey, and get them in range.