ORIGINAL PREDATOR DONE (animatronic)

K

kre8tive

Heres some pics of the Original Predator design.
I stared the scupture from clay a few weeks ago, made the mold and the rest of the work was the animatronics and of course the "all loviing dreadlocks!)

I had to change the design of the servos (cut out angles etc.) for this mask because now there is smaller space to work in because I have gotten closer to the movie design.

This mask is fully Animatronic, just like the foam ones I did but this one is latex, silicone, and foam underneath.

I have lots of pics, but heres some for now.

To see a video email me at Pmander@cogeco.ca

The Dreadlocks are each hand made from flexmaterial and all the rings were cast in latex (very time consuming.

Hope you like!!

-Pete

Last edited by a moderator:
K

kithunter

very nice work there pete, I got the video it working . i'm trying to get some space on my site to host it up for ya. It looks jut like the scene in the meat market, it's too bad , Kudos to ya

Andrew

H

Halo Predator

Very nice Pete!

Happy hunting!

Tim.

P.S. Pete, my email to you gets sent back to me. Something to do with being banned by SORBS? LMK dude.

H

Hangar18Studios

Pete that's awesome! When are we gonna get you down here into the N.Y./ N.J./ PA. area to show off in person at some of these prop parties?
Scott

K

kithunter

Yes, we need some more pred stuff at them , everyone has seen mine a few times, we need some new blood, next one i think is in march.

AM

P

PaulF2000

Just saw your video!

Very impressive and very nice work!

Congrats, that's one of the best Predators I have seen in a while.

Paul

sales@lucasfrancisstudio.com

M

MiSTRFiNGA

I am so Excited to get this piece . Pete did this literally from scratch to completion in just around 1 month. I will be sure to make new digital pictures when it arrives. Here is a wad of images till then!

Here is the video of it in action too

Animatronic Predator head

Last edited by a moderator:
A

AlienHunter

Way cool! Will a standard size bio-helmet fit over it properly?

M

Maverick118

Wo....That looks absolutley incredible, no other way of putting it. Stunning work.

L

lupusyonderboy2701

Absolutely brilliant Pete, that mask is fantastic!

Thanks for the CD mate, lots of interesting stuff you've been making... I still think that huge robot thing is one of the coolest outfits I've ever seen.

/Pontus

M

manfromatlantis

I don't think he posted enough photos though...
C'mon Pete, let's see what that thing really looks like.
Stop teasing us.

SC

M

MiSTRFiNGA

Its ok Sandy, I envied you too when I saw your Predator suit. Just cuz my Predator Movie is gonna ROCK, don't hate. You know the saying "don't hate the player, hate the game"

M

Mr Fett

What makes this more impressive is that kre8tive has only started working with latex costume parts for the first time in his life a couple months ago.

M

Maverick118

This about the 6th time I've veiwed this thread and pics and they still blow my socks off. Whoosh... damn their go another pair.