own Predator clan :) finished apart from dreds/quills

J

JediUsurper

Started my own predator clan , member below hehe.

they're all on parole, anyone of them steps outa line ill sell em into slavery muhahahaha

c1.jpg

c2.jpg

Pm me for slavery terms and conditions.

M

MoviesColin

Looks sweet dude.

One of these days I'll have some photos like that.

P

pirkleations

Isn't it an awesome feeling to see several of your masks lined up ready to find new homes? I was stoked when my Elder started rolling out.

Best of luck on your sales!!

DangerDavey

J

JediUsurper

Thankyou all.

i may shed a tear when i start posting them off to new homes

Drop me a PM for price if anyone interested.

P

predmaniac

WOW Jed, if only the PIF was still going, they are awsome dude well done, gosh I'm lusting after one of them puppies.......

J

JediUsurper

1 left

but then the last ( for a while ) will be born tomorrow.

also my prosaide has arrived so im off to try paint mine.

well when i decide on a base, ive been sitting here for the last 20 mins wondering about colours

M

Maverick118

Lee take a snap shot of one of the masks then run it through photoshop or another photo manipulation/paint package. you add a new layer and paint on it in the program with the airbrush setting. This way you can experiment all you want without wasting paint and you at least know what colour scheme will work.

J

JediUsurper

too late ive started hehehe.

gonna do my 1st on the fly but keep record of what colour paints went on in order, incase it works out well, ill use the scheme for feet and hands i have to paint here.

thanks for idea though Mav, ive got another here i could test that out with

M

Maverick118

No prob Lee, I only can pass on my knowledge that I've picked up along the way and that has been given to me. Right I'm off to see if my new Cyberleader helmet can be modded so the brain looks real

T

The Big Gunns

MMMM....... cant wait to get mine to start painting I hope he gets shipped next week.

~Mel

M

Master Yoda 54

indeed, im gonna have fun painting mine. By then, ill have my new airbrush so ill have to break it in right, heheh

great job on the sculpt, you've heard me say it alot. lol

KEITH

A

alkalilake

Any shots of the mandibles and teeth? Also how thick is the latex?

J

JediUsurper

here ya go dude.

sorry about pic quality its 3.30am i just got in from work and im knackerd.
Ive tried to make latex as thick as the rest of the masks i have here as a guide.

tm.jpg

and mandibles attatched

base1.jpg

A

alkalilake

For your first sculpt dude, this really is a nice piece. I'm glad I have him coming. So now what's the next sculpt going to be?

J

JediUsurper

Thankyou.

I really truely honestly hope you like it .

Im sorta in the middle of a chestburster (not decided if hybrid or normal yet), but my thumb is still healing so its still kinda painful to manipulate the clay.

Im thinking i may do a custom bio to go with him though sooner rather than later, so i can see the burster being put aside.

thats it im outa here for the night yaaaaaawn.

T

The Big Gunns

Lee..

My micron arrived today... I am officially dangerous now. And guess whos mask is in for it first...

M

Master Yoda 54

LOL andrew

my micron arrived today.....im officially dangerous now
uuuummmmmmmmmm, officially dangerous now? So what the hell were you before the micron. I think im actually gonna die. Well, maybe not, hehehe. Anywho, great job lee, can't wait till i get mine, it shall be very soon. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KEITH