P Mander Mask - Help - DREDS - 10/7/06

P

predmaniac

Just got delivery of second hand PMander Mask, very pleased with it, but it needs some refurb work. I need to get my hands on the inner jaw teeth - top and bottom. I also am looking for some nice flexible foam dreadlocks - think i'll get these from monsteroom. I also need to get my hands on a clearcoat finish.

If there is any UK predators who can give me some help with this, I would really appreciate it.

pmander1.jpg

T

The Mortal Immortal

Theres a lot of places to get teeth one good place is Drangonskinstudios(uk). I would use perma-wet for the sealing and you can get that from Monster Makers.

P

PMANDER

what is a second hand pmander mask? LOL that dosent look like one of mine

Pete

P

predmaniac

Good point, that was what it was sold as on Ebay, it has a signature on the back, three letters joined up, it looks like JPM. Any clues?????

P

PMANDER

nope..i only know a PJM.

just never heard the term :"second hand" before maby a copy would better fit...LOL

just buggin

thats an older mask I completely forgot about..

pete

P

PMANDER

you can get a traslusent clay from super sculpty that i used for the teeth back in the day..will match the big teeth perfect

Pete

T

TK3467

Yeah it's just going to take him longer to die from it. Not bad looking though.

Y

YautjaWan

I might add a suggestion if you hadnt beaten me in the auction

P

predmaniac

pm%20after%203.jpg
H=full]120376[/ATTACH]MG]http://propaholics.wolfchasers.com/uploader/users/predmaniac/pm after 2.jpg[/IMG]

pm%20after%202.jpg

pm%20after%201.jpg

P

PredatrHuntr

Looks great except for one part that stands out - the dark brown above the left "eyebrow" should extend down farther just like the right one does. Here is a picture of what I mean:

The paint app looks great otherwise...

Last edited by a moderator:
A

asy0uw1sh

Looks pretty wild. I have one of those, here's a few shots of mine and Darth Sybor's His has the cooler dreads and neck ring. If I'm not mistaken, I think this is the mask that Pete also used for his amazingly cool Albino. I posted a shot of that too, it's the one with the white dreads. The Albino and it's custom bio are too too cool.

-Alan

DSC05520aaafs.jpg

DSC05522fs.jpg

man.jpg

fin030.jpg

P

predmaniac

Amazing paintjobs, the skin really comes alive, especially the Albino.

SPots etc;
Actually used a little cheat trick here, the original paintwork had been obscured somewhat so I recoloured with airbrush, then applied first clear coat. Then hand inked the spots with overhead projector pen, you know the perminant ink ones, also did the inside of mouth viens etc with these. then mixed clearcoat with acrylic to get a translucent pink wash for the mouth. Then pure clearcoat again over everything and bingo.

P

predmaniac

OK thats it just about finished, heres a before and after. Still sorting dreadlocks though.

b4%20n%20aft.jpg

B

BurntKona

Looking real nice, now. What did you source to use as a clear coat. Did you get someone to send you over some perma-wet, or did you find a UK supplied solution?