P1 Construction help please

Hi Guys, I am a newbie and would like some info please. First of all let me explain what I want to do. My goal is to build a Fullsize P1 7ft tall just like in the first movie with Arnie, as a display in my house. Can someone please run down a list of all the things I will need to acquire to make this possible. and a rough $$ amount. Thanks for all the Help. Example below.

1. Bio Helmet (maker)
2. Mask and Muscle suit, hands and feet (maker)
3. Armor (maker)
4. Airbrushing (artist)
5. Dreads (maker)

Thanks
Jerome

Ice

Hunter
Hi Guys, I am a newbie and would like some info please. First of all let me explain what I want to do. My goal is to build a Fullsize P1 7ft tall just like in the first movie with Arnie. Can someone please run down a list of all the things I will need to acquire to make this possible. and a rough $ amount. Thanks for all the Help. Example below.

1. Bio Helmet (maker)
2. Mask and Muscle suit, hands and feet (maker)
3. Armor (maker)
4. Airbrushing (artist)
5. Dreads (maker)

Thanks
Jerome
A full suit your looking at $2500 and more. Well if you want it to look just like the one in the movie your looking at $10,000 or more.

Just to get every thing unpainted your looking at close to $1500 or more. Just depends really.

1.) Helmet
2.) Mask 3/4 or a Full face mask
3.) Dreads & Dread rings
4.) Neckring
5.) Armor
6.) Cannon
7.) Upperbody suit
8.) Lowerbody suit
9.) Hands
10.) Feet

If you have about 3Gs you can get your self a very nice looking suit.

Thanks Ice, now my eyes are starting to open. Any info on members who specialize in P1 Parts. airbrishing the suit and full mask? There are so many talented members here, but I know you guys have your areas of expertise.
Thanks again for all the help and inf, greatly appreciated.
Jerome

kriker

Blooded
Whats your normal height? As even if you want to make a 7ft predator... If you plan to wear it a predator walking around in high heels or platforms is going to look quite strange... unless your going for the transexual predator look.. if your already over 6 foot then it might be do-able.. but if your under its going to be difficult to elevate yourself to that height...

Whats your normal height? As even if you want to make a 7ft predator... If you plan to wear it a predator walking around in high heels or platforms is going to look quite strange... unless your going for the transexual predator look.. if your already over 6 foot then it might be do-able.. but if your under its going to be difficult to elevate yourself to that height...
I want to make this 7ft Predator as a display in my house. Not a wearable costume.

roninpred

Elite Hunter
biohunter has some of the most acurate bios,monster room and bamboie have great looking dreads (monsteroom has a great 3/4 mask)carlat has some acurized P1 armor parts,as for the rest I'm pretty sure the flood of info is about to knock at your door.

you can't find any good costume pieces that will make a 7 foot pred(Except form the SW mold), but you can get a statue of one thats the same height as KPH