P1 Stunt Bio-Helmet Cleanup

vinmanmac

Hunter
any one know whos selling one of these masks ,hoping george will get some done sometime soon!! pm me thanks!
I guess that a sale of this mask would technically be forbidden according to the new recast ban. Unless you can get written permission from the original sculptor

ptgreek

Elite Hunter
I guess that a sale of this mask would technically be forbidden according to the new recast ban. Unless you can get written permission from the original sculptor
I have confirmed permission to have this mold and make castings from it. Although the way my schedule has been, doing so hasnt been easy

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
I would have to say that for those who rush are either impatient, are not as caring to details, or just think it is cool to just have a prop. As to where for those of us who are really picky, detailed oriented, LOVE the PREDATOR want to make sure that our bios are looking like the real deal otherwise there is no point behind owning one.

it was a statement , NOT a question.

looking forward to seeing the rest of it Art.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Lies! Lies! All lies! I have never, EVER met someone who was more a stickler for prop detail than you, and I've even met Gino once before! ;)

I'll let you in on a little secret, you are so synonymous with being meticulously anal about prop research, that whenever I am talking with another old school TDHer on this board and about to do some serious internet research for some certain costume piece, I say "I am about to go Art Andrews some stuff". True story. :lol:
What can I say? Your costume research skills are legend. I painted my current set of Boba armor using high res M.O.M. photos you took.

You crack me up, Andy.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Last update before the weekend. Got the eyes trimmed out close to how I want. There are a lot of little things I want to go back and touch up and I still need to work a little more on the bridge of the nose area, but overall, I am very happy with where I am with this. Can't wait to get it shipped off to James.

predator_stunt_helmet_progress.jpg

predator_stunt_helmet_progress2.jpg

Last edited:

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Hahaha it's all good Art! Looks like you're having fun with it. I tell ya...I could work on 50 of those and not get tired of it. That design is just wicked.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Alright... I have done all I am going to do with this helmet. It is now headed to Jason for final cleaup, the addition of detail, and paint.

While I cleaned up a number of small things, I focused mainly on the bridge between the eyes. I still believe the bridge was left intact on the screen used helmets, so I left it on mine as well, but trying to get that area to look nice was not fun at all. It probably comes off pretty crappy in pics because it is about 4 different colors, but I am actually pretty happpy with it and can't wait to see it all one color. Feel free to give me your thoughts.

predator_p1_stunt_bio_cleaup_final.jpg

predator_p1_stunt_bio_cleaup_final_bridge.jpg

Last edited:

roninpred

Elite Hunter
man it's going to look kick ass Art!
made the right choice to send it to "James" :unsure:
James: I know you'll blow it out of the water as usual. B)

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
I am really excited about it! Right now I am just struggling with how to have Jason handle several of the details... it is going to be challenging, but having seen his other work, I think it is going to turn out amazingly well.

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
I love getting a delivery. And even more than that, I love it when there's a P1 Stunt inside:

IMG-20110516-00110.jpg

Art, you did a fantastic job on getting this puppy ready...so nice and smooth! PM coming your way so we can chat about what you want done...

TehEl1te

Blooded
Am I weird for thinking it actually looks really good like that? haha

Love the P1 stunt... cant wait to see what you do with it Jason!