P1 Style bio - Creation begins! (Fixed)

Xcronic

Unblooded
Right now I am two after-noons into working on this mask, and I am excited to show my progress.

Pep.PNG
DSC00270.JPG
DSC00271.JPG

Not so much to see. I've got the top "dome" and the crown pretty much done. The papers a little warped but once I add more to it the mask will take proper shape.

Wanna thank everyone who has helped me so far!

Last edited:

DMTDeadpool

Blooded
re you scoring the dotted lines before folding? An old blunt craft blade (I use ones that have been used to cut foam then scratched on a cutting board for a few seconds) a trusty metal edged ruler and a few extra minutes makes for a nice crisp fold. Also what card stock are you using? for best results I recommend 160gm for a really sturdy model. ;) Excellent work so far though

Unfolding is a bitch though, right lol

Jmen

Hunter
nice start. and i have a few ideas, hope it help. details on paper is not realy comfort to use - they are have strange forms and its hard to cut them out. then, lines of joing in real paper is too sharp - try to smoth them a little bit.
but, i repeat, its nice start and i want to see the rest of work. keep going:)

Jmen

Hunter
re you scoring the dotted lines before folding? An old blunt craft blade (I use ones that have been used to cut foam then scratched on a cutting board for a few seconds) a trusty metal edged ruler and a few extra minutes makes for a nice crisp fold. Also what card stock are you using? for best results I recommend 160gm for a really sturdy model. ;) Excellent work so far though

Unfolding is a bitch though, right lol
i take 200-220 paper:p