P1 Upper Armor Is DONE!

inkmonster

Hunter
all i can say is awsome carl. cant wait till they ship its just what my new suit needs, i know you put alot into these. you rock bro.

DangerDavey

Hunter
Awesome! Congrats on getting ther, Carl!

Now, start getting to work on that life-size Predator drop-ship sculpt!!!

~DD

carlart

Hunter
Thank you one and all, I just sweat the details is all. Still working out a couple of minor kinks in the casting process to make it go faster, I'm finally ready on these.
carlart

Man your stuff is looking great, you have come such a long way although I never remembering your first pieces being any less than ass kickin. Your **** now just makes me wanna rip sinks out of the wall.

PredatrHuntr

Veteran Hunter
Carl your **** is awesome...if I didnt have all my P1 stuff I would be going through you for the armor. Your stuff is kick ass...

inkmonster

Hunter
Carl your **** is awesome...if I didnt have all my P1 stuff I would be going through you for the armor. Your stuff is kick ass...
just do what i did sell all your DB armor and replace it with carls. it will make that suit you got look a thousand times better. and the torso armor carl and scott made is set up for a removable back pack medkit that will be done hopefully in the near future.

carlart

Hunter
That it will----in fact I'm jumping back into it full-bore in the next week or two--finally got all of the tools that go inside it, which I will post a picture of in another thread.
What a bastard that thing's gonna be---but it'll be worth it!!

carlart

ScottAS

Hunter
I would just like to personally thank Carl for showing off his new pieces with the kids, they loved it and made their days. You better hurry up with that Med kit buddy. You're lookin frail!
carlsuitedup.jpg
B)