P2 Head I Made Out Of Cardboard And Foam

Tsurabisu

Blooded
First off, I'm sorry to hear about your loss. One of the great things about the Lair is how close we are as a community, so there's no lack of support when times are down, so you know that if you need, we're here. That being said, that's some fantastic work on your p2 and I look forward to seeing more from you!

made007

Elite Hunter
sorry to hear all thats happening, i hope god gives you the strengh to deal with it, youre very talented and i hope you keep sharing your talent with us, if you want to talk about something were here to help :), take care

roninpred

Elite Hunter
My deepst condolences to you and yours brother. Know that we're here for you and if you need a friend to talk to shoot me a pm bud.

tusky

Hunter
Sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family.
Awesome work on the head,...working scratch build is fun.
Thanks for sharing

skunk

Hunter
Man......now thats a display of real emotional strength.....you must have a very strong heart dude....your dad would be proud, to bounce back like that....wow.
My upmost condolences for you at this difficult time.....but you seem strong...i'm sure you'll pull through.
As for your talent......I dont tthink I have EVER seen anything so innovative or amazing.......cardboard and upholstery foam?....you would never know....well done that man......keep it up.

Jsweeney200

Blooded
I'm very sorry to hear about your father...
You have an incredible talent. And my thoughts are with you as you go through this difficult time.