P2 MedKit.... MOLDED NOW... Updated Pix 2-17-02

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Okay guys, I'm just about ready to mold it... What we have here is a Static, 1:1 P2 Medkit. I collaborated with DB many months ago on this project and it is complete. I used his sculpt for the Primary master and added some additional height for accuracy. This this is Killer, It is molded and the plan is to offer copies to lair members starting this week. Hope you guys approve.
thanx
joe

Okay, Here it is Painted and ready for mod-ing... I just had to paint it, couldn't resist... But after 6 layers of lacquer it is ready for molding... Hope you guys like it.

Last edited by a moderator:

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Sweet Joe, is it going to be made of resin so you can open and mod it. Looks to be a little short on the height.
Well actually scott, that is just the pic. angle... The deminsions are 11" x 4" x 4" , and yes it will be hollow, and the idea of making it open and close has crossed my mind as well.
thanx
joe

NewPredMaker

Blooded
MAN O MAN, talking about good stuff... I just used a new thixotropic mold material, and the master mold is done, I used fiberglass for the Mother, and I have already cast the first piece.... In all of three days, it went from concept, to final product... INSPIRATION must of run up and kicked me in tha nads... of something.... Oh well I'll be selling them to lair members for $55.00 Plus shipping... Then before too long it's off to tha auctions... Hey scott, contact me at your convenience.

Thanx
joe

carlart

Hunter
Absolutely Vunderbar.
I'm pretty sure Yautja Clone (Ron) was going to try to make a working P2 medkit. He supposedly has all the tools, etc. for it. Maybe you guys ought to collaborate, I haven't seen him on the new Lair.
carlart

NewPredMaker

Blooded
Absolutely Vunderbar.
I'm pretty sure Yautja Clone (Ron) was going to try to make a working P2 medkit. He supposedly has all the tools, etc. for it. Maybe you guys ought to collaborate, I haven't seen him on the new Lair.
carlart
NOW THAT'S FUNNY.... Right before you posted this carl, He actually contacted me... He just got his account set up here and is awaiting his admission to the lair... But yes that was the subject of our emails...