P2 Re-breather : Pg7 Upgraded 2013 V2.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
It fits my OLD closed mouth P1 , it will not fit my new P1 sadly as the mask is abit bigger.

hmmm i wonder if it will fit my P2 if i squish his mouth closed :rolleyes:

woe is me at the hating :D

Oberon

Hunter
Thats what I wanted to hear! Once you start making/selling them I may have to get one to go with my soon to be made P1... :D

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
well.

1st 2 have got homes, :D Me and Kithunter.

as it seems i can knock these out in a hr, if anyone wants one they can contact me, not fussed about making a for sale thred as i did not make it to sell, but will if anyone requests.

tusky

Hunter
Sure it will fit, just whack off the mandibles on your P2, problem solved,.....except you will have to wear the re breather all the time :D
Hmmmm,...needs more thought :rolleyes:

What colours are you going to use, same as the original or your own scheme?

kithunter

Elite Hunter
man that came out sweet lee,

thanks for the hook up on the piece...might worth suiting up and a tree shot for ya :D

AM

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
i think the only way im we are going to see you up a tree is if we kidnap you , drug you , then hoist you up a tree ourselves :D

Oberon

Hunter
man that came out sweet lee,

thanks for the hook up on the piece...might worth suiting up and a tree shot for ya :D

AM
Thing is, now he has said that, if he doesn't go up a tree it's coz he is saying your re-breather isn't worth it. And I'm sure he wouldn't be that rude, would you Andrew?

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
had a bash at painting one up today, had a bugger of a time trying to match the colours, so ive just done the best with the paints i had available.

PLUS ive done 6 late night shifts with about a total of 12 hrs combined sleep all week, so im practically running on empty energy wise. last night tonight though woohooo.

3 normal light pics then 1 with a flash to try show up the different shades and colours.

hope you like.

rb9.jpg

rb10.jpg

rb11.jpg

rbflash.jpg

rb9.jpg

rb10.jpg

rb11.jpg

rbflash.jpg