P2 Re-breather : Pg7 Upgraded 2013 V2.

Garo

Hunter
No No I know that.... I mean if you were to keep that base and build a bio on top of it I think it could make a nice base start to a bio. Me no nooby

Ei luj

Hunter
I thought the same thing, what popped into my mind's eye was a bio with the rebreather built into it, all one piece

more projects for you, Lee :D

---
Ei'luj

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
hell no lol.

i need to finish some of the 387 projects ( mild overstatement ) i have going before i start anymore hehe.

Unless we get leaked pics of the new preds that is :D

Looks great Lee. The Hot toys damaged P2 is a great reference to this because it comes with the Re - Breather in the kit.

Here's the only pics I could find theres more on Sideshow's site though. Not sure how accurate they are because it's near impossible to get a screen grab. I prefer yours though, looks more Predatory.

Hope this helps :rolleyes:

63381_press04-001.jpg

63381_press12-001.jpg

63381_press06-001.jpg

63381_press04-001.jpg

63381_press12-001.jpg

63381_press06-001.jpg

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
I know its a necro post, but it seemed daft to start another thread on this as its a quirky item.

When i did the original i think it may have been my 1st symmetrical peice, and due to that i made many mistakes, missing rear hose connector height of fins length and width just to name a few.
I saved the sculpt when i moulded it and promised myself i would revisit it one day.

well that was a couple of days ago.

and it is NEARLY amended to more of what i intended to make originally.

Here is the Amended 2013 version.

Last edited by a moderator:

wonko

Hunter
Er, if I report this necro post how's that gonna work Lee?   :p  :p  :p Seriously, this is the first time I've seen this and really dig it.  I went back through the entire thread and can see the improvement in your sculpting,,, kinda cool!  Are these possibly something that may show up in any of your 'other" threads? *wink wink nudge nudge  See, now if you report me I;ll just report this necro post and it'll aaaaalllll just go away... :D

Brian

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
I did not break the law..........................................i AM the law  :p

not sure what you mean by showing up in any other threads. maybe if i ever restart the trophy/weapon wall.

thanks either way  :D

wonko

Hunter
Usurper said:
I did not break the law..........................................i AM the law  :p

not sure what you mean by showing up in any other threads. maybe if i ever restart the trophy/weapon wall.

thanks either way  :D
Okay, you're the law... smart a$$.  The thread I was thinking of is the one you have in the market place.  See, I didn't want to have to say that for fear of, what I mean to say is, oh hell, never mind.

Brian

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
i do not have a thread in the market place and havent had one for months.

says the smart a$$ to the dumb a$$

LOL.

Klwl

Blooded
glad you're working on this again, I missed my chance last time but IF you do ever offer them again I'll be signing up for one.

cheers