Painted Anubis

D

Dragonskinstudio

here is my run on the paint for the anubis bio, beat ya brian!! ...

DSCN4061.jpg

Dscn4065.jpg

statue.jpg

M

MoviesColin

I like the veins and all, and it's indredibly detailed, but it really doesn't accent the bio at all. Just my opinion.

M

MEANGENE83

Yea that is really really scary.

nice work alot different than the usual silver paintscheme.

way to go buddy.

R

RaptorArts

Wicked bio but for some reason it doesnt look finished paintwise. Something needs to be done between the teeth it looks like it was overspray from the silver. Just my 2 cents

M

MoviesColin

It's frightening, yeah, but I think it could use just a LITTLE bit of shadows and highlights, and like Vince said it looks like overspray between the teeth.

S

Shataan

I dunno. When i 1st saw this Bio unpainted, what came to my mind for a look was a cross between Predator, and StarGates head pieces. That kinda thing.

I

Ice1010

Dry brush some dark red or dark brown in some of the detailed areas. This will bring out more of the detail on the bio. But awesome looking bio though. I wouldn't change a thing on the paint job. very very diffrent.

D

Dragonskinstudio

this bio was all hand painted not one bit of spraying! it is un finished in the pics...the gaps beteewn the teeth .. the grey black / pink is the raw bio and the teeth in the pic are only on there 3rd coat of paint ..i will proly add more pics soon so you can see the edges as these are copper/bronze...thanx for the coments

J

JAILER1955

The veined, pink color scheme would look great for another albino head.

M

Moose Matson

I like it alot. I would like to see it with some sort of black and gold scheme. Very cool freakin bio.

K

kithunter

man that is just RAW!!!!! like an open wound...

very original derek

AM