I know this has been done in the past by others with much more experience than me, but this will be my third go at airbrushing, and my second chance to make a P1 head look half decent. This was my first attempt: The only thing I like about it is the viens...the paint job was meh, but then it was my 1st shot an airbrushing. This is how I started out with the new DBP1: I was going to go with an Elder look, but then I changed my mind and decided to go with the traditional P1. I want to give it my own paint scheme, but still easily recognizable. This is my base skin tone color: And then I added the second layer: Thats all I got around to tonight. I was busy getting the teeth for Wolf ready to paint, so I hope to be done both the Wolf and this P1 by Monday.