Paris is OUT? WTF Updated:The bitch is back in YEA!

Savage

Hunter
THERE IS A GOD

This made my day seeing her go back and serve some time although she's still getting off easy for a third offense.
Not fair Paris?, you deserve much more time behind bars to be fair.
This is one time mommy and dady's money won't get your skinny ass out.
Wanna bet she goes right back to being a stubborn little concieted brat as soon as she's out?
Welcome to the real world Paris We'll tear your soul apart...

I think the chick in the video link was her double. Sure wasn't Paris.

HAHAHAHA, little miss, conceited, stuck up, pain in everyones ass got what she deserved, actually she should have been thrown in jail for a couple of years not just 45 days, then maybe everyone would forget about her and i dunno she would just rot in jail, be some dikes little bitch and die. Speakin of dying remember the movie House Of Wax, yeah yeah, the movie kinda sucked but there was one awesome part, when little miss perfect is hiding from the dude with the wax face, she looks up just in time for wax face dude to throw a chunk of pipe through her head. THAT PART ROCKED!!! I think everyone in the theatre jumped up and screamed hell yeah when that happened, i mean hell it was an improvement on her looks.
Id sure like to claim her soul and store it with the others in my collection, but i dont think she actually has one, oh well, mayeb she will get violated in prison, over and over and over, muwah ha ha.---Joe

Robillicus

Hunter
Did I read that right... her THIRD offense? As in a third DUI? If that's the case, in my town a third time makes you a fellon. Made official by a nickel in the clank. I know every city has their own thing, but I thought California was quick to make fellons out of offenders.

As for the picture... that's a classic. "Waaaahhhh I wanna do whatever I want. Everything I do has consequences waaaahhhh I didn't know. The world doesn't revolve around me waaaahhhh."

Savage

Hunter
Rob,

First she got a DUI and was told DO NOT DRIVE FOR 3 MONTHS.
So she drives on a SUSPENDED LICENSE and gets caught VIOLATING HER PROBATION (#2) Here that's a minimum 30 days in jail for starters)
Gets off easy with another warning not to drive and does it yet again doing 70 MPH IN A 35 WITH HER HEADLIGHTS OFF AT NIGHT in the Bentley!
(Well daddy will cover my sorry ass if I crack up the car and hurt someone.....NOT!)

Now she can't deal with the punishment, good! All the psychotropic drugs in the world won't save the little tramp now.
I would love to show up dressed like Pinhead some night and say "WELCOME TO MY WORLD CHILD... WE'LL TEAR YOUR SOUL APART..."
Then watch her scream and pull her hair out till she's as bald as her pet dog.
Anyone want to come as Donny Darko, Freddy Kreuger,or Jason and make a party of it?

DangerDavey

Hunter
It seems that she undergoing medical evaluations right now to determine if she is healthy enough to serve her time in jail. She was healthy enough to party every night and shop all day and make absurd reality TV shows. But not healthy enough to sit still for a few weeks in one place?

If it's true that ordinary(non-socialite), non-viloent offenders get released earlier that Paris would have been, I no longer wonder why so many innocent people still die in alchohol-related car accidents. Overcrowded jails or not, if a person breaks the law, they need to be shown the consequences before some innocent bystander gets hurt or killed. Rich people can be jsut as dangerous as a middle-class citizen when acting recklessly on the road.

Paris should do her time and get into a Scared Straight program. That's probably the only way she will learn her lesson.

~DD

Savage

Hunter
Overcrowed prisons and jails not not , I couldn't care less. Cram the offenders in and make them do their full sentance. Can you think of a better deterrent to doing crimes if you know you'll be in a cell with other strangers for who knows how long without early release? If they do get out early anyway fine them for the time they didn't serve. Doig time as to be as undesireable as possible. No TV,radio, computers, cell phones, no luxuries at all. Four walls a toilet and a bench to sleep on is about it if you really want to get the message across.

Bovine13

Hunter
Overcrowed prisons and jails not not , I couldn't care less. Cram the offenders in and make them do their full sentance. Can you think of a better deterrent to doing crimes if you know you'll be in a cell with other strangers for who knows how long without early release? If they do get out early anyway fine them for the time they didn't serve. Doig time as to be as undesireable as possible. No TV,radio, computers, cell phones, no luxuries at all. Four walls a toilet and a bench to sleep on is about it if you really want to get the message across.
:p

Robillicus

Hunter
Rich people can be just as dangerous as a middle-class citizen when acting recklessly on the road
If not more. She's clearly shown that she has no regard for the law, or for the safety of those around her. Come on, 75 mph in a 35 with no head lights? She could've killed someone. She can end up a vegetable for all I care (no real loss there). I'd be more sympathetic towards the person she hurt or almost killed.

I think that anyone, whatever class, displaying those actions should be locked up for a very long time. And none of that seperation ********; throw them in with the general population.

I wish she would take a hint from her sister, or her scarecrow pirates of the carribean friend Nicole Ritchie and stay the hell off of my TV. I better not see stupid-ass interviews about her trying time in jail, or a movie/book deal about her stint in the clank. Confidence is cool, and I wish jail would wipe that smug arrogant look that she has in every picture. It'd be cool and more respectable if she'd worked for the **** she has, but we all know that's not the case.

I bet if you say the word work around her, she has a seizure or something.

Savage

Hunter
This is unbelievable ... Her parents want to throw a huge party for her when she gets out and already two of the Las Vegas hotels contacted including the Hard Rock Hotel said "No we want nothing to do with her". No comment yet from the Palms.
Besides her parents expected the hotel or venue hosting the party, (that they wanted thrown) to pay for the airfare to fly her in and pay Paris 100,000.00 for an appearance fee! :p Pretty brassy for someonel who just got DROPPED BY HER TALENT AGENT. That's right He DROPPED HER
:eek: Hopefully this is the beginning of the end for her "career: and I use that term loosely. :eek: