Pirates of the Carribiean At World's End

Savage

Hunter
Awesome movie. You have got to see it! Well written story full of plot twists and incredible special effects throughout. Just try to go when there won't be a lot of kids around running back and forth for popcorn. Stay in your seats till the credits finish for the final scene of this film. Well wortth seeing again and again. Definitely a keeper for a personal collection of DVD's.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
i was going to take my younglings to it but i heard it was pretty dark and violent, compared to the first 2

i think i'll play it safe and go with shrek the 3rd

AM

Xcalibor

Hunter
just personal opinion, but i was not impressed with shrek the 3rd, it was ok, some very funny parts but overall just didn't match up with the first two.

I am fixing to leave to go see pirates 3 and can't wait. PEACE

KEITH

kriker

Blooded
savage.. i have lost all respect for you ^^ lmao.. It's absoulutly terrible.. Sure there's brilliant special effects but 0 plot and they seemed to run out of ideas 30 minuites in... there's so many plot twists that you lose the idealism of the entire film.. the ending was alright as i got a very good view of kiera knightly's inner thigh.. but apart from some of the amusing instances I was bored from the simplicity of it... The first one is still a no.1 in my book...

Savage

Hunter
savage.. i have lost all respect for you ^^ lmao.. It's absoulutly terrible.. Sure there's brilliant special effects but 0 plot and they seemed to run out of ideas 30 minuites in... there's so many plot twists that you lose the idealism of the entire film.. the ending was alright as i got a very good view of kiera knightly's inner thigh.. but apart from some of the amusing instances I was bored from the simplicity of it... The first one is still a no.1 in my book...

Lost all respect eh? :eek: First off ,you're 16 in England and don't know jack about me .
Geee... it's not like I wrote the movie :p :p ........ :) :)
Personallly I liked the brilliant special effects ,the plot twists, double crosses and swashbuckling action. Come on they're PIRATES! Savy? :devil:
You mean you didn't like the battles at sea, the rock crabs, sailing over the end of the world, and how they came back again?
How about Davey Jones, Barbosa, All the Captain Jack Sparrows and even Jack Sparrow's dad played by Keith Richard's making an appearance?
At 16 you must have a short attention span. :p
I think you're in the minority on this one, most people and reviews enjoyed the movie. When I saw it it got a good applause afterwards and it wasn't because it was over either.

Ice

Hunter
I'm leaving to go see this movie. Will let yall know what i think about it once I get back....

Ice

Hunter
Well I don't see how any one would dislike the movie. But I liked it, it was Pirates of the Caribbean. What else can you expect from this movie. 1 & 2 are just as the same as the 3rd. It had your mix of comedy and action etc just like the other 2. There is really nothing else that could of been added to make it even better. I saw nothing diffrent about this movie.

Yeah it was a bit darker in a way. But not to dark to not let your kids go see the movie. There tons of little kids at the theater. There were jokes in the movie that kids would of not have gotten but there not there to see that but other then the action and Johnny depp. But thats just me.

All in all a good movie to end it all. It kept with the whole story line, Nothing changed.

:)

the plot twists, double crosses and swashbuckling action. Come on they're PIRATES! Savy?

I too liked all this....

I just got home from seeing POTC 3, and I must say it was good but not quite what I expected.
It was fast-paced, but it still seemed to lack something. I give at 8/10

Macguyver

Blooded
Well, at the very least, from all these new Big-Budget Hollywood sequels out recently that have actually turned out to be PRETTY DAMN GOOD, LIKE PIRATES, SPIDER-MAN, LOTR, etc., I only hope that these films might get some of those :) "I'VE GOT WEB ACCESS, SO IT MEANS I'M IN CHARGE OF SLAMMING THE CRAP OUT OF EVERY MOVIE I'D NEVER SEE ANYWAY (cuz they're always online writing negative things about films that aren't out yet) CHATTY-CATHY, GOSSIP-QUEEN FANBOY'S to FINALLY SHUT UP FOR AWHILE!!! :p

SETTLE DOWN...I'M NOT AT ALL REFERING TO ANYONE HERE, BELIEVE ME!!!

I've never seen it done here all that often, which is why i love the Lair so much! :) I just felt like slamming those kids who are such "die hard fans" of anything that they HATE everything about it!!! :p

PS-PIRATES 3 WAS A GREAT FLICK!!!