Pirk&Nibs: First Contact!

Shai tan

Hunter
Heyas all. Just wanted to tell you the news about Pirk. Just got off the phone with him. They just went thru a Cat. 1 Hurricane. And just now got their phone lines back up.

100 mph winds.... and God knows what else they had to endure. Pirk should be back online soon. I will leave the rest to Pirk and Nibs to post. Good to hear they are ok. I think Mel musta got hit with the same storm.

Faken

Hunter
Heyas all. Just wanted to tell you the news about Pirk. Just got off the phone with him. They just went thru a Cat. 1 Hurricane. And just now got their phone lines back up.

100 mph winds.... and God knows what else they had to endure. Pirk should be back online soon. I will leave the rest to Pirk and Nibs to post. Good to hear they are ok. I think Mel musta got hit with the same storm.
I am so happy everyone was safe and sound! Sounds like the entire region got slammed and everyone lost power.

Dan

cyberpred

Hunter
We had a
Hurricane?

I thought it was Gregoire's hot air. :)

Yup. It was the worst one I have been through. Lots of damage. We have alot of water damage. i am on vacation and have alot to do.

Cary