Pirks got mail....

S

Shataan

Apparently the cannon has just arrived at Pirks. I hope it is all in 1 piece. and.... I am wondering what Pirk thinks of it. hehhhehhe Very nervous now. ;0)

T

The Big Gunns

FedEx.. UPS.. they all stink. Last time I shipped something to Pirk.. it looked like they played soccer with the box

P

pirkleations

Yeah. I'm kind of irked at FedEx right now, too.

It's about 4:30pm here in Shelton(Northeast of Olympia and Southwest of Seattle) and the package is apparently still at the processing center even after I filled out and faxed an "importer" form courtesy of the Department of Homeland Security. They wanted my SSN to verify who I was and collect any tariffs or fees from me, if applicable. It's all legit. I called FedEx myself to find out what the deal was after someone had called me for the information. I told them "no" at first because I didn't want to give my personal info to someone over the phone until I verify who they are myself. What a pain.

It's not a bomb. It's not drugs. It's not even food or produce. It was marked "plastic costume prop". Clear enough of a description for anyone to understand. I wonder if any movie production studios have had this kind of problem since 9/11?

Now, don't get me wrong. I understand that we need to keep close eye on on what comes and goes across the borders lately. But this is the first time that anyone has ever asked me to fill out paperwork before a package could be processed across the border. And it was already across the border when I was contacted!! Sheesh!!!

Now it's bouncing back and forth between Olympia and Seattle just out of reach. I suggested to Gary that he contact FedEx and possibly get at least a partial refund because the package was not delivered on the date promised for the amount of money paid.

The really weird thing is that a package that went to Seahunter/Gene arrived early and was shipped at the exact same time!!!

Why they could not have just shipped it to me when it was 30 minutes away is beyond me.

Give 'em hell, Gary!!!

~Dave

J

JediUsurper

Maybe thats who bambooie sent my dreds with, 18 days now and still no sign of them.

hope it gets sorted soon G.

S

Shataan

That has not happened with my shipments so far. And talking with them on the phone does not do any good either. They are plenty good at doublespeak tho. Either way, that freaking cannon better arrive soon and in the condition it left my house in.

BTW? I shipped from my wifes company on her Fed Ex account. hehhhe And? We are not gonna pay the bill. Take that mofo`s!!!!!

P

pirkleations

If one micro-detail is scuffed on the Uber, there is going to be.............trouble.

The only thing Gary and I can do right now is keep checking the tracking number every few hours.

It just makes you want to hurl an exploding hedgehog at someone!!

~DangerDavey

S

swingfire

RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAGE! Wow an axploding hedgehog?! thats actually a disturbing thought.............

S

Shataan

Holy crap. Finally, the cannon is in Olympia again. May6be it actually gets delivered today? Intact? Stay tuned!