plasma caster pic added!

M

master hobbs

Does any one know a good way to make a plasma caster on a tight budget?

Cal

P

pirkleations

Cal,

You can easily put together a nice-looking Plasma Caster for around $10. Here's how....

Hit a few thrift/second-hand stores like Goodwill or Salvation Army for toys with interesting parts on them. You may even find a toy that could almost be a good shoulder cannon with nothing more than a couple of coats of paint and a good imagination.

You'll likely spend about $5-7 for your parts. Then, with a handy hot glue gun and a couple of cans of spray paint, you can finish off your masterpiece to match your costume style.

A few bucks worth of thrift store items and ended up with the Atlantean Plasma Caster!! Go figure!!!!

Anyway, I hope this helps you out a bit.

I'm sure others will pop in and offer even more advice on how to do some cool Pred props without spending a ton of money!!

Good Luck with your project and keep us updated on your progress!!!

DangerDavey

M

master hobbs

I found a toy gun that a bunch of different stuff on it, and it looks really good! The bad thing is that my camra is busted so I can't take any pictures

M

master hobbs

I got some pics, butmy computer only has 2 line out spots, and they are busy for the next few days.

N

NibsFlibble

When you get the chance, do post the picture. We might be able to help with suggestions on what to add or delete to it.

M

master hobbs

here is a pic of it. it is fuzzy, becauseim still down loading music, and ifound the pic of the gun on the net

plasmacaster.jpg

N

NightSlayer666

Hmm... could you possibly get a better pic, that one isnt much to go on. The current pic insnt "idea" friendly---joe