Plasma Caster?

Discussion in 'Predator Props' started by terranewf, Oct 8, 2017.

1. terranewf

terranewf Unblooded

Found this today at a local thrift store and it looks like it could be some sort of plasma caster. I was wondering if someone might be able to confirm it. It's about 12" long, 4" wide, and 5" high at its rear. It may be made with a resin, but I can't really tell.

CasterAll.jpg

Shogun likes this.
  2. pred666pain666

pred666pain666 Elite Hunter

Believe its the Atlantian Cannon made by David Pirkle aka Pirkleations a long long time ago, nice find

Shogun likes this.
  3. terranewf

terranewf Unblooded

Thanks for your help. On its underside "DP 07" is engraved, so it looks like you're right.

Shogun likes this.
  4. pred666pain666

pred666pain666 Elite Hunter

I messaged david asking about it and it is indeed his piece. Sad it ended up in a thrift store but a lucky find for someone

Shogun likes this.
  5. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

terranewfpred666pain666 I dont know where it is from, but it is sooooooooo ressemblent to a Yautja canon....! :D Very nice piece there.....they should use it to next predator movies ....In my honest opinion!

6. DangerDavey

DangerDavey Hunter

Yes. That is my work. I think that it is terribly sad and somewhat depressing that it ended up in a thrift store rather than in a case. It is called the "Atlantean Cannon" and was the only evidence left from the disappearance of Atlantis. Treasure it, please? If anyone would like to see more of my work, follow this link... Pirkleations on DeviantArt Predator_Altantean_Cannon_01.jpg Predator_Altantean_Cannon_02.jpg Predator_Altantean_Cannon_03.jpg

UglyMF, LunaticNic and Shogun like this.
  7. Shogun

Shogun Blooded

32.jpg DangerDavey DUDE! You are the creator of this Atlantean Canon ...my god Davey, it iiiiiiis wonderful!!!!..... I am also sculpting a plasma canon called the "Neptunian Shuur" let me show it to you :rolleyes: 22281838_10155517381555630_7018033695933952017_n.jpg

8. DangerDavey

DangerDavey Hunter

Nice form!

Very interesting design so far! Keep up the good work!

Shogun likes this.