Playing with fire

T

The Big Gunns

On my vacation I've been learning to paint fire Mike Lavalle style. He is like a god when it comes to painting fire and he inventing the "true fire" style of painting. I've only been practicing for a few days but it gets better every time. Fire is not easy and my hats off to Mike and anyone else who can master it.

This is the latest thing I painted for fun.. and Arizona tea can..... now the devils drink.

can4.jpg
can3.jpg

can2.jpg
can1.jpg

B

biohunter76

I love the way that looks. Very cool or should I say HOT!

J

JediUsurper

im gonna resist some sorta HOT joke

and just go with the usual YOU ROCK MEL

S

Shataan

Hyas Mel. My airbrush painter buddy Mitch I am sure took a tutorial course off the dude who invented True Fire. But my buds edges are hard. I love how you have some hard, and mix them with softer edges for a look that is actually more like true fire.

Imho, you are looking like the Mistress of True Fire. Awesome job Lady!

P

pirkleations

Hey. She is, after all, Lady Darkness!!!

I automatically recognized the flame quality as similar to the guy that does car flames on auto-mod shows.

Your skills are nearly complete!!

~DangerDavey

J

JAILER1955

If that is what you do with a caffine drink, I'd love to see what you would do with hard liquor

George

T

The Big Gunns

Thanks guys..

Yes I bought both his DVD's. They are expensive but well worth it in my opinion.

T

The Big Gunns

Yes they are expensive .. $65 a pop- but worth it in my opinion. He has a green and blue fire video.

Here's another I'm working on.. a Seattle Seahawk done with blue fire. I still prefer the normal fire though.
~Mel

seattleseahawk.jpg

S

Shataan

Damn Mel.... if you were closer, I`d get you to paint my Sportster over the winter. ;p