Please read...

P

predsniper

Guys I'm posting this because everyone here needs bo be aware... After hearing about the price increases on eBay stores, listings being pulled for VeRO claims and eBay's lack of customer service, I looked into the issues and was very troubled by what I found. Here is what I did to clue in all the eBay members that might also follow our hobby.
cgi.ebay.com/PREDATOR-PREDATOR-mask-prop-helmet-alien_W0QQitemZ150026146469QQihZ005QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZV
iewItem

I think eveyone here should look into these issues as well, this is going to be effecting alot of future transactions.

N

NibsFlibble

eBay is trying to get rid of certain sellers, and all ebay stores.

I've been 'pink-slapped' so many times lately for stating my opinion in their forums, that if I get any more, I will be banned from ebay.

VeRO is a joke. I joined VeRO to protect some of our own sculpted creations, and to date, eBay has never cancelled any auctions in question. BUT, on the other hand, eBay will go on a rampage and delete a bunch of auctions under VeRO without any investigations whatsoever. There are those that fight back, and won, but they are few and far between.

The lack of assistance from eBay, their 'canned' responses, and vague answers has made ebay sellers leave in droves within the last month.

If you can, find another auction site. You can check Power Sellers Unite website for other auction site information HERE

With the new ebay store listing fee hikes (250% - $500% increase), and Final Value Fee increase by 2% (from 8% to the new fee of 10%), it's just too expensive to list there any more. The fees do not include the store monthly fee, which starts at $15.99. Add that all together, and eBay takes a huge chunk out of your pocket.

If anyone is still confused, and would like more information, I've been keeping up with all the ebay news and other auction site information.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

carlart

Looks like eBay is turning into FeeBay.

I just love companies that spring up, exemplifying the American business ideal----service, and sensible pricing---only to watch them become smart asses with the "Where else you gonna go?" attitude when they become corporate giants.

They say necessity is the mother of invention, and it looks like entrepeneurship is alive and well in the form of new, customer responsive auction sites.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen---AOL, now eBay. Screw the customer, get screwed back.
F 'em!
carlart

P

predsniper

Apparently my listing on eBay has made people step back and take notice. I have received over 20 messages from sellers and members all with the same issues and requests to know about other sites. People are talking.... The power of the internet...WOW....