Porsche...........Weathered

T

TK3467

Here is my latest Porsche. I just finished up the paint tonight. What do you think? I still have to do the eyes and LED's, but otherwise it's done. I will get some pics in outdoor lighting asap.
NewPorsche007.jpg

NewPorsche001.jpg

MEANGENE83

Hunter
DUDE! Looks sweet. i like the grainy texture it has, its good that u didnt put too much paint on, it left alot of detail.

Good weathering. Get some black on there and layer and layer and layer some more of crud on there.....

Then it will look mean

and while ur at it puts some blood in there, get some tits in there, put the map of florida in the background!

GENE

T

TK3467

It's pretty dark already compared to the hammered copper base. I think it's the flash washing out the color. I forgot to use some of the flash dulling tricks inside. I'm thinking of giving it the black color shifting lense for the eyes too. Once I get another switch I can wire up the LED's.

T

TK3467

Sort of. Can't say I remember ever seeing that one though. Mine is going to have the color shifing mesh for eyes.

T

TK3467

DUDE! Looks sweet. i like the grainy texture it has, its good that u didnt put too much paint on, it left alot of detail.
That's hammered copper paint too bro.