Post your sexiest Pred shot...

A

asy0uw1sh

I'll go first...

Picture579a1aa.jpg

Picture579a1a1.jpg

Please dont mind the suit! I had my mask with me at Screamfest 05 when this Goth Girl ran up to me and asked me to take a shot with her. I obliged threw on the mask and had her friends take a shot with my camera as well. She said Pred was her favorite movie monster. The black padding is part of a motorcycle body armor jacket.

-Alan

A

asy0uw1sh

What about you Mel? Hell, all your shots are sexy, even the recent Freddy Movie Poster you did!

-Alan

A

asy0uw1sh

You are right! So far you win! Thanks for posting!

-Alan

P

ptgreek

Predboobgrab.jpg

Sorry.. for the large pic, but you...ahem...get the picture

T

The Big Gunns

Alan..

I have too much respect for predators and the suits I create to let anyone take pics like that with me.

~Mel

A

asy0uw1sh

Mel, are you serious? You have to be kidding me? It's all in good fun. Isn't that what it's all about? This link was never ment to offend. Just to allow for a lighter side to the whole pred thing to be displayed (No pun intended!). NFB post away put up as many as you like.

Alan

T

The Big Gunns

Well its fun for some people.. but I see it as disrespectful to predators. To me its like rubbing **** all over a piece of art. But thats just me. If you guys like it and its fun for you.. more power to ya.

~Mel

Y

YautjaWan

"I am Big Gunns of Borg. Fun is irrelevant, resistance is futile"

T

The Big Gunns

Oh you are too funny YautjaWan.

I'll be taking my own "sexiest pics" when I am suited up at DC. But I'll be taking them with the bad asses of the con... the predators. So if you got a suit.. bring it.

If not.. guess you'll miss the fun and have to wait to see the pics.

Y

YautjaWan

its not just the (for the moment) lack of suit, its the Long haul flight thousands of miles and a family here in the UK that stops me being there, otherwise ,believe me, i would bring more than you could handle.

T

The Big Gunns

Alan.. sorry about the hijack
thread_hijack1.gif

Art bust those pics!
~Mel

A

asy0uw1sh

TBG AKA Mel, are you kidding again?!!! I love it! Let's see where this goes! I'm actually flattered when a posting I post leads to conversations about other things. So please, no apology is necessary. But thanks for the sentiment.

-Alan

Y

YautjaWan

Yeah, i never meant to sidetrack your thread, apologies.

Mel, i look forward to seeing your pics, hope you have a blast at DC.

N

NUCKING FUTS BONG

WARNING: There going to be about of pictures here we go
I should get a new name under my title name you think you guy can up with one
IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0870.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0875.jpg

IMG_1350.jpg