Post your sexiest Pred shot...

J

juggalo ant

great pics guys!! that gives me even more motivation to finish my suit by september!

**on another note**
does dragoncon have a website? r does anybody have info on it? like dates, admission price, details?

thanks

T

tommynator1024

NFB, that are some hot shots...congrats!!

...except for the fact that half those chicks are taller than you in your suit

P

PredatoRob

Most impressive!

But I don't think anyones gonna break Arts record. If I ever make my way out to California, you better hook me up dude. Hehehe.

kithunter

Elite Hunter
like triumph says about the nerd/prop community

"The 1st and last time you will see female genitalia...is when your born"

Bovine13

Hunter
Um....thats horseshite. I am no stranger to the female form. Nerds can still get the ladies.

Nerds shall inherit the earth!

Hanoverian

Blooded
do you have suit hano?.....
thats all I have for now! I'm still working on the lower half...school kind of got in the way also..money is needed

I guess, its sexy enough...I don't have pictures of me next to some babes or anything, I have detailing for the chest that I still need to add, so as of now..it looks like a bra, hahhah...whoops I guess I am the lair slut.

Last edited by a moderator:

Garo

Hunter
Wait wth? how do you have a backpack and shoulder pads with no chest armor? how are they staying?!?!

Half Knife

Blooded
thats all I have for now! I'm still working on the lower half...school kind of got in the way also..money is needed

I guess, its sexy enough...I don't have pictures of me next to some babes or anything, I have detailing for the chest that I still need to add, so as of now..it looks like a bra, hahhah...whoops I guess I am the lair slut.
Need some help??? Hahaha. Looks great!

Last edited by a moderator: