Post your sexiest Pred shot...

kithunter

Elite Hunter
there is a first.....

ahh no can do....don't mind posing with the honeys and the suit,.... but i won't be taking it to that level...

Garo

Hunter
wow nucking futs is still the champion hmm maybe if I grow 6 feet this summer and go to comic con I beat that..... muhehehhahahrhahahahaheahaha *cough*

kithunter

Elite Hunter
well to be honest i have been asked to do many things while suited up by crazy drunk chicks but :

1) like i said i wouldn't do that ..don't think stan would appreciate me soiling the memory of his creation like that

2) if they ever sober up and look at whats going on ...i think bail would be set @ $10,000

and last my wife is usually there to fend of the whackos and trust me sara.....you would be amazed how many women make that request.

i'll wait for your check

Sara

Hunter
well to be honest i have been asked to do many things while suited up by crazy drunk chicks but :

1) like i said i wouldn't do that ..don't think stan would appreciate me soiling the memory of his creation like that

2) if they ever sober up and look at whats going on ...i think bail would be set @ $10,000 :p

and last my wife is usually there to fend of the whackos and trust me sara.....you would be amazed how many women make that request.

i'll wait for your check

Don't sweat it, amigo. ;) The one thing I don't have in common with those that actually asked is that I wouldn't ask in real life. In fact, having sex with a guy in a suit would probably be a major kill for my fantasy, as it were.

Who wants to hear latex making rubber noises when you're trying so much to pretend it's pebbly skin? The most I'd ever be guilty of is a few butt smacks or grabs.

Wolfie138

Blooded
"maybe if I grow 6 feet this summer and go to comic con I beat that..... "

is that in height, or in limbs? :-/

Thought I'd start things back up with some pics from the Halloween Block Party. I've seen photos on some other threads that should be included here too. So show em if you got em!
BlockPartyHalloween2009y-1.jpg
PA310275.jpg
BlockPartyHalloween2009g.jpg

Thats to funny! Now we know what there really hunted for. Must be like the farmers raising sheep in Alabama. baaa baaa. lol