PRED 2 FINISHED DELUTED CONCEPTS PICS

IAM PROUD TO PRESENT OUR NEWEST ADDITION YO OUR LINE.
PREDATOR 2

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK
MY BUDDYS
ERIC FISHER
GAVE ME A BIG PUSH TO GET THE PROJECT OFF THE GROUND AND HELP ME THRU OUT
LARRY KIDD
THE PRED HEAD GURU! I THINK HE WAS REAL PREDATOR IN A PAST LIFE.
BOB DULLAM
HANDS DOWN ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED SCULPTORS IN TH WORLD!
MUCHAS GRACIAS GUYS!

NEWS
MOLD HAS BEEN FINISHED
ERIC FISHER "THEFREAKSHOP.NET" HAS BEEN COMISSIONED TO PAINT THE MASTER.
KITBUILDERS MAGAZINE WILL BE SHOWCASING A STEP BY STEP ARTICLE ON THE BUILD UP BY ERIC
NEXT ON THE AGENDA.
THE REST OF THE BODY
PLEASE POST ANY SUGESTIONS ON POSES IAM HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME FINDING THE PERFECTPOSE.

preddydone6hu3.jpg

THANX

SkinnedAlive

Unblooded
i must own one of these beautiful sclupts. Will they be availbe for purchase? Let me kno please, thats the best P2 i have ever seen hands down.

i must own one of these beautiful sclupts. Will they be availbe for purchase? Let me kno please, thats the best P2 i have ever seen hands down.

i believe its the most accurate as well, Bob always goes all out.
as far as castings i will make a couple resin castings for the hard core pred fans the rest will have wait for the wonderfest where it will show cased for the first time.
i have been hit up by a couple people in regards to wearable masks.
i have never made any nor am familiar with the materials. on the good side if i get enough collectors interested Bob might be able to make some available.
he knows all the materials inside and out.

Mortal Immortal

Elite Hunter
I would do a pose like the Morris Statue. Just a straight up pose, that will make easy for space wise. I do like the disk predator pose on larry's site.

resin casting for now
possible masks if theirs enough interest.
i want to stay away from the neutral pose of morris.

which one of larrys he has so many?
thanx bro.

adegregorio

Hunter
OH man that looks sweet.....VERY nice work. :p :)

I think the Predator 2 superedge pose in mortal imortals post would be a great choice.....

Just dont give it a stiff, board like pose....those really look terrible :)

AL

kithunter

Elite Hunter
IMHO you have to go with something a little more dynamic than the stand up shots....crouching or stalking.... like a hunter

Kinda like this, but with a spear or holding a skull with blades out ......and of course without the bio
Predator2WallStatue.jpg