Pred fan made suits, how big generally?

ragacin

Unblooded
I am interested in seeing what size person the majority of suits are designed arounbd. Obviously we are not all Mr. Whyte and Mr. Hall's size, so I wanted to see about how big the average Pred costume is. I am 6'2" and considering doing a suit.

Bovine13

Hunter
I am interested in seeing what size person the majority of suits are designed arounbd. Obviously we are not all Mr. Whyte and Mr. Hall's size, so I wanted to see about how big the average Pred costume is. I am 6'2" and considering doing a suit.
I am 6'2" @ 240 lbs. myself and am building a suit now. All I can tell ya is I bought a skinsuit from Seahunter and it will fit me fine. The only problem I have run into so far is my head and hand sizes. Had to split the mask up pretty high. I am thinking if I dont split the hands the paint will crack from stretching them to get them on.

Bovine13

Hunter
Im accually doing a hybrid of all I guess. Thats the best way to explain it. I have a BB P2 mask, P2 hands, P1 feet. The armor is gonna be a AVP variation with Roman details and leather work. I got an Ancient Bio from Biohunter76 (pics in Arsenal). I was inspired by the Elder from AVP...and it has taken off from there. Not sure on the skin colors yet....probably more browns, maroons, and greys in the tones.

SteveB7SFG

Unblooded
I'm also 6'2", 235 lbs and am going to start building a suit soon, its nice to know that there's stuff out there that fits.

Sekrak

Unblooded
Wow... nothing like a someone in a pred suit to make me feel small.

I'm about 5'6-ish and 140-160 punds.... too short for your average skin suit? Might as well ask before I get started lol.

Chancelor22

Hunter
i am 5' 9" and it's none of your business how much i weigh. And it really doesn't matter what size you are...it's how you wear the suit! If you have a custom made suit just for you and your body type, then it will look better than one that's out of a mold. There is a pic of the suit i made last year in the suit thread. ;)

leonardbullhock

Unblooded
I`m 6,2" (common size by the look of it!) and 190lbs. To complicate things I`ve used shoe/heel height inserts to add 2 inches and my Bio has been made to sit higher on my head.
Bulking out a bit and trying not to look too gangly i think will be one of my aims.

Bovine13

Hunter
With the lift in the AVP style blade tip feeties I am making plus the Bio/Mask I think I will be @ 6' 7"-8". The suit will have the "linebacker" look from AVP.

leonardbullhock

Unblooded
I`m hoping to be roughly the same height Bovine. The silly heel lifts inside my boots/feet are 2.5 inches and the top of my Bio is about inches above the top of my head at least. I`ve been toying with posting pics but I think it`s too soon (as well as not perfect!! ;) ) Maybe when it`s near completion.

Bovine13

Hunter
I`m hoping to be roughly the same height Bovine. The silly heel lifts inside my boots/feet are 2.5 inches and the top of my Bio is about inches above the top of my head at least. I`ve been toying with posting pics but I think it`s too soon (as well as not perfect!! ;) ) Maybe when it`s near completion.
Put the pics up man. I posted raw suit picks and my Bio pics. We like to see progress shots.

roundhammer

Hunter
I'm 6' 4", and plan on a custom outfit. Most costumes can be shortened in the legs and arms, so getting any one of them to fit shouldn't be a problem.

Usurper

Veteran Hunter
6'2 here, 14uk stones ere (not sure of pounds)

have a sea suit here also, ive amended it slighly to make it pretty snug, (hopefully get to paint it soon) with my feet (lifts included) and mask im knockin on 6'10 ;)

Bovine13

Hunter
6'2 here, 14uk stones ere (not sure of pounds)

have a sea suit here also, ive amended it slighly to make it pretty snug, (hopefully get to paint it soon) with my feet (lifts included) and mask im knockin on 6'10 ;)
How did you alter the suit to fit snug? Did you pie cut the back or what?

Sinister

Hunter
I'm 6' 1" and around 160lbs so not alot of meat on my bones. But I went with a one piece spandex jumpsuit and latexed over the top of it, size was not a problem and although I'm not that tall I have constructed lifts in my feet, quite substantial ones at about 4 inches so with everything on, Bio and underhelmet, I'm touching 6' 8" or 6' 9" and I'm not gangly looking either. Still going down the gym wouldn't hurt ;)